Verbit is excited to be participating and exhibiting at this week’s video experience conference, Kaltura Connect, to be held January 21-23 at the Hilton Riverside in New Orleans. This annual conference gathers 500 attendees for three days of workshops, panels and networking to discuss the latest challenges and opportunities in video.
Each year, Kaltura gathers some of the world’s leading video experts across the spheres of education, media and other industries to explore taking video to the next level. Verbit’s executives are attending to increase awareness for accessibility and inclusion as they pertain to video.
Verbit is currently working with leading universities and media companies who are adding captions and providing transcriptions to students and consumers who can benefit from these added video features. In addition to inclusion measures, Verbit’s leaders also see tremendous value in providing these services, both live and post-production, to increase the engagement of all video viewers.
Verbit has live CART sessions scheduled on all three conference dates to showcase our live captioning and transcription tools. The Verbit exhibition booth (#7) can be found on the first floor Chemin Royale, Grand Salon area within the hotel, which is also the location of the event’s opening gala.
Visitors to our booth can receive materials on our services and more information on our key integration with Kaltura. We’ll also be raffling off prizes, so be sure to stop by and chat with us to enter. We’ll also be happy to discuss any questions you may have about captioning and transcription to see how we can help you make your videos more engaging, effective and compliant.
This year’s speakers include Mark Sunday of Oracle, actor and screenwriter Lior Raz of Fauda, Archana Anand of ZEE5 Global, and others from KPMG, Vodafone, University of Virginia, Forrester, Mayo Clinic, Accenture, University of South Florida and more. You can learn more about the conference here.
Contact us if you’re also attending the event and are interested in scheduling an in-person meeting.
In the meantime, here are the key highlights and benefits that Verbit provides to Kaltura’s migrated and new REACH customers:
- A technology-driven partner, creating a host of solutions for Kaltura customers, including dynamic modeling with unique dictionaries for customers, enabling enterprises to select between data processing regions (for HIPAA and GDPR compliance) and other unique technology tools
- The ability to meet SLA requirements at scale, with unmatched on-time performance regardless of file length. Whether a file is 20 minutes or 3 hours long, it is accurately captioned on time
- True 99%+ accuracy that surpasses the competition, which is mainly comprised of transcriber marketplaces that, when tested, do not provide nearly the same level of accuracy
- Unmatched machine-only caption accuracy, providing customers with significantly improved accuracy when compared to that delivered by competitive ASR engines
- Unparalleled security, as the only SOC 2 Type 2 and HIPAA compliant transcription technology company