Verbit strives to provide the best possible customer support. Our goal is to deliver quality solutions quickly and efficiently while ensuring you’re completely satisfied with the result. Our friendly support team is available on business days from 9 AM to 5:30 PM Central Time. Most questions received during business hours are answered within four hours.
Support Center Login
- The Verbit Support Center contains hundreds of articles, videos, and tutorials on captioning and how to use captions. If you don’t find what you need there, just log in and submit your question. We’ll get back to you promptly.
- If you contact us by email or phone, please be sure to include your Verbit username. If you are referencing specific jobs, please include the Verbit ID so that we can properly research your query.
- Please don’t include instructions to Verbit in the “Description” field of your jobs; this field is for your personal reference.
- Please also be careful not to double-submit content, as Verbit will not detect this.
- Verbit’s invoicing and reporting are also automated. This allows us to minimize overhead and deliver cost-effective services. The automated system allows you to submit and check the status of your jobs around the clock without any human intervention. If you have questions about the status of your jobs, please check the Status section of your account before contacting our support team.
- Caption files can be ingested by literally hundreds of different software packages from scores of different vendors. Please understand that our Support team may not have adequate expertise in the 3rd party software you are using. Our Support team members are experts on the Verbit system and the various caption formats we produce. They will do their utmost to help you through your issues, but you may need to contact the vendor of 3rd party software for additional support.
Verbit’s automated system receives captioning/transcription jobs, processes them and returns the results to clients. Verbit focuses a tremendous amount of attention on ensuring that you receive high-quality results. We constantly review our transcribers’ performance and Verbit’s automated processing. Verbit does not review every job the platform processes, but we detect potential problems through four different mechanisms.
- Random review: Verbit conducts an ongoing random review of both transcripts and caption results to ensure they meet our quality standards.
- Automatic detection: The platform detects some problems on its own and flags them so that Verbit’s staff provides immediate attention.
- Transcriber feedback: Transcribers may encounter a particularly difficult job and alert Verbit’s staff to ensure a review of the final transcript.
- Client feedback: If our clients detect a problem with the result files and alert us, Verbit takes immediate action to address their issues.
In the event that you encounter a glitch, Verbit takes immediate action to rectify the problem. Our transcribers undergo a review process and receive performance ratings to ensure they provide consistent, quality results. If you have a transcript with errors, please contact us, and we’ll address your concerns. If the source of the problem is due to Verbit’s automation, we will manually review the timing and make corrections. We use that data to continuously improve Verbit. Because Verbit runs on its own servers, we are able to rapidly deploy frequent corrections and improvements.