Verbit’s DMCA Policy
Verbit, Inc. including its affiliates (collectively, “Verbit”), respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same.
Verbit will terminate the privileges of any user who uses internet access to unlawfully download or transmit copyrighted material without a license, or in any way infringe the intellectual property rights of any party, without a valid defense or fair use privilege to do so.
If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow the notice and procedure for the Verbit site where you identified the infringement. Following the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found in the U.S. Copyright Office website, Verbit will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using Verbit’s services or websites if such claims are reported to Verbit’s Designated DMCA Agent.
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof, please report the alleged copyright infringement taking place on or through the Site by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide us with the following:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material you claim is infringing is located on Verbit’s services or websites;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.