What Makes Verbit Unique?
Verbit’s 200+ individuals share a vision of making all video and audio content accessible to everyone. Verbit’s in-house, AI-based solutions take live and recorded audio and video to the next level with the support of 22,000 human professional transcribers. Our captioning, transcription, translation and audio description are trusted by leading universities, corporations, legal agencies and media entities to make their content accessible, engaging and interactive!
Verbitizers are actively making the world more equitable for individuals with disabilities every day. After achieving the milestone of becoming a “unicorn company” and showcasing 6x revenue growth year over year, we are humbled and still fascinated by this ride. You too can join our journey toward accessibility and the reinvention of industry practices. Join our offices in New York, San Francisco, Tel Aviv and Kyiv to take advantage of flexible remote work opportunities and work with amazing people.
Do You Have Verbitzer DNA?
Verbitizers have the initiative to bring goals and dreams to fruition with a can-do attitude and the motivation of true go-getters.
We’re a group of:
- Tech-savvy individuals who are always open to more growth and learning opportunities
- Adaptable and flexible people who thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Creative minds who rethink and question how to outperform past results
- Effective communicators who can promote and represent Verbit’s tech and brand
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
We are currently looking for a motivated and strategic VP of Inside Sales who is laser-focused on developing a team that is responsible for hunting net new business with enterprise customers. On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for overseeing Account Executives and helping them educate the market about Verbit solutions, while generating opportunities with new customers.
Reporting directly to the SVP Sales, the VP of Inside Sales will play a key role in building the inside sales operation and leading a team of high-performing AE’s within the Enterprise domain at a fast growing tech company.
If you're passionate about leading sales teams, and thrive in a fast-paced, hyper-growth startup environment, then becoming VP Inside Sales, Enterprise with Verbit is the opportunity for you!
- Build and manage a team of top performing Inside Sales Account Executives
- Deliver ongoing coaching and training sessions to ensure the team continues to develop
- Meet and exceed aggressive monthly sales goals
- Effective sales forecasting and pipeline management
- Proactive recruitment: continuously build funnel of potential new team members
- Create a high energy, results-focused environment where the team loves coming to work
- Hold weekly 1:1s with all direct reports, as well as your leader and other partners
- Accustomed to working closely with SDR and Customer Success peers to drive results
- Able to implement an effective channel strategy with channel partners to drive leads and pipeline growth
- Organize and improve internal processes with your exceptional organizational skills
980 6th Avenue New York, NY 10018
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has the winning combination of a creative, entrepreneurial spirit
- Has the ability to manage and build for scale
- Has strong presentation and communication skills
- Has strong coaching and mentoring skills
- Is a self-starter, results-oriented and data-driven
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
You'd be a good fit if you have:
- 8+ years overall experience in a sales role
- At least 2 years experience building and managing an inside sales team
- Expert knowledge and experience in building and motivating inside sales teams, growing pipeline, and hitting revenue targets
- Demonstrated ability to achieve and exceed revenue targets and guide a team through the full sales cycle
- Proven track record of leading AEs to meeting and exceeding targets
- Strong understanding of selling into the Enterprise sector
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent
980 6th Avenue New York, NY 10018