Verbit’s smart transcription and captioning solution harness the power of artificial and human intelligence to provide over 99% accuracy, industry-leading turnaround time, and on-demand CART services. Our adaptive AI technology is customized for the higher education, legal, and media industries. The company has more than 100 employees in Tel Aviv, Kyiv and NY and has secured $125M of financing to date
As part of a dedicated Sales Team, you will be responsible for qualifying and closing new business opportunities within the Legal market. You will work very closely with court reporting companies, law offices, civil institutions to understand their transcription needs, consulting regularly with Verbit’s product managers and operations team. You will guide stakeholders who are evaluating and making investments in transcription. You will maintain client relationships with stakeholders who are key to the decision-making and closing process. Sales will be conducted by email, phone, Zoom meetings.
- Close new Verbit accounts within the Legal market. Specific experience with Court Reporting/ Legal Services is a plus.
- Demonstrate to stakeholders the technological benefits of Verbit solution.
- Lead online presentations of Verbit’s platform and solutions.
- Effectively engage internal product, operations, marketing, and partner team members.
- Document proposed products in template proposals and deliver pricing.
- Provide active feedback to the Verbit product team to assist in refining our solution set.
- Maintain active and professional relationships with customers to grow Verbit’s presence within customer accounts (cross-sell).
404 5th Avenue
- Minimum +3 years of Legal Services/ Court reporting sales experience
- Knowledge of the Court Reporting market is a big plus.
- Proven track record closing new business; success meeting and exceeding quotas.
- Proven success prospecting, building a pipeline, and moving opportunities through the sales cycle
- Experience proposing, presenting, and discussing solutions with C-level and other executive-level decision-makers.
- Extremely high energy with stamina to perform consistently at a high level in a demanding environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong business acumen.
- Must be highly organized and able to prioritize; self-motivated.
- Must be comfortable working in a dynamic and challenging environment where everyone works unconventional hours and “does it all”
404 5th Avenue