Verbit’s leadership is excited to announce the date for our annual EduALL Virtual Summit: Making Higher Education Work For All Learners for April 22nd from 10am-1:30pm EST. The event will engage technology thought leaders and higher-education professionals focused on crafting courses that work for all students. There will be a special session geared toward K-12 education as well, featuring creative findings which can also be applied to higher-ed institutions.
Jane Ross, Head of EMEA, Education, at Zoom, will deliver the closing keynote session. With so much learning still happening online via Zoom and additional platforms like Google Meet, Microsoft Teams and more, Ross will share best practices for teaching remote students, tips on better navigation of Zoom and offer helpful resources educators should be aware of. The event is open to all – just RSVP here.
Attendees will be inspired from university leaders who are leading the charge in accessibility and receive advice on technologies that are driving inclusion forward.
Join us live as we tackle topics like:
- Multi-format teaching hacks for educators
- Disability department initiatives & success stories
- Remote learning tactics & best practices
- Creative student engagement use cases
- Best practices for teaching via Zoom
Confirmed speakers include:
- Dr. Sherri Restauri, Senior Executive Director of Digital Learning, Coastal Carolina University
- Dr. Thomas Tobin, Faculty Developer & Professional Consultant, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Karen Yoshino, PhD, Higher Education Consultant, Van Allen Strategies
- Amanda Jackson, Assistant Director for Assistive Technology Services, University of Florida
- Darcy Hardy, PhD, Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs, Blackboard
- Matt Davis, Vice President, North American Education, Kaltura
- Leigh Culley, Director of Disability Resources and Services, University of Pittsburgh
- Erin Willder, Adjunct Professor & Managing Editor, Brigham Young University
- Jeff Rubenstein, VP, Product – Learning & Collaboration, Kaltura
- Lisa Ford, Director Of Special Education, Nye County School District
- Corby Kelly, Head of Education Video, Panopto