Verbit is excited to announce the launch of EduALL, a complimentary virtual summit, on April 1st from 10am – 12:30pm EST. The event is designed to provide higher-ed professionals with best practices, tips and tools to evolve their universities and online schools to work for all students, regardless of ability or disability.
The event will feature notable speakers such as Katie Blot, a leading education technology consultant who previously served as Blackboard’s Chief Strategy & Portfolio Officer. Viewers will also hear from top higher-ed thought leaders from Virginia Tech, George Mason University, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, University of Kentucky, CAST and MERLOT, as well as video platform experts at Mediasite, Kaltura and YuJa.
The event will explore:
- How universities are implementing inclusivity initiatives effectively
- What technologies can make your campus more accessible
- How to increase student retention and graduation rates
- How to effectively design online courses
- How to meet students’ on-demand expectations
- The expected impact of Artificial Intelligence on higher-ed
EduALL will consist of multiple 30-minute sessions. Attendees will have the opportunity to choose between tracks and sessions that appeal most to them based on their individual roles.
Verbit is excited to bring this half-day thought leadership event to the forefront of its ongoing higher-ed focused initiatives. EduALL will provide an opportunity for unmatched engagement and networking to Verbit’s community of higher education professionals.
RSVP here to attend this complimentary event.