About the role
We are currently looking for Legal Transcribers with excellent attention to detail to join our team of freelancers.
Our system contains a substantial amount of files that are awaiting transcription. Your responsibilities will include working on AI-generated draft text. At Verbit, we offer constant support and professional growth opportunities, as well as an engaging community of freelancers.
The Ideal candidate
- Excellent English language skills
- Excellent research and listening skills
- Two years previous transcription experience - advantage
- Previous legal transcription experience - strong advantage
*** This is an independent contractor position, and pay will be on a per audio minute or per page basis, as is standard for the industry.
What Makes Verbit Unique?
Verbit’s 500+ individuals share a vision of making all video and audio content accessible to everyone. Verbit’s in-house, AI-based solutions take live and recorded audio and video to the next level with the support of 35,000 human professional transcribers. Our captioning, transcription, translation and audio description are trusted by more than 2,000 customers globally, including leading universities, corporations, legal agencies and media entities to make their content accessible, engaging and interactive!
Verbitizers are actively making the world more equitable for individuals with disabilities every day. After achieving the milestone of becoming a “unicorn company” and showcasing 6x revenue growth year over year, we are humbled and still fascinated by this ride. Verbit currently has a market cap of $2B, which is still growing. You too can join our journey toward accessibility and the reinvention of industry practices. Join our offices in New York, San Francisco, Tel Aviv and Kyiv to take advantage of flexible remote work opportunities and work with amazing people.
Do You Have Verbitzer DNA?
Verbitizers have the initiative to bring goals and dreams to fruition with a can-do attitude and the motivation of true go-getters.
We’re a group of:
- Tech-savvy individuals who are always open to more growth and learning opportunities
- Adaptable and flexible people who thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Creative minds who rethink and question how to outperform past results
- Effective communicators who can promote and represent Verbit’s tech and brand