Verbit’s leadership are excited to be participating and exhibiting at this year’s Future of Education Technology Conference, FETC®, a reimagined online event for education technology teams. Attendees come from leading K-12 districts, ed tech providers and higher education institutions to explore the latest productions, solutions and offerings they can bring into their physical and online classrooms.
The impact of COVID-19 has led educators across the country to turn toward innovation and technology solutions to continue to engage students as they learn during these unforeseen times. This year’s event is designed to offer insights, resources and training as education professionals learn how to navigate through this new normal.
While the event is typically in-person, FETC 2021 will be a fully interactive virtual multi-day conference which is free to attend. Diverse speakers include technology experts and innovators, leaders in AI and others who are revolutionizing the way students learn, teachers teach and entire school systems operate. Verbit is excited and humbled to be a part of this year’s group of leaders and exhibitors.
Faculty, IT professionals and educators at K-12 schools and universities will be able to meet peers facing similar challenges and hear from top leaders in the education field.
Keynote speakers include:
- Thomas C. Murray, Director of Innovation, Future Ready Schools
- Julia Martin, Esq., Legislative Director, Brustein & Manasevit
- Eric Sheninger, Associate Partner, International Center for Leadership in Education
- Dr. Lisa N. Williams, Executive Director, Equity & Cultural Proficiency, Baltimore County Public Schools
- Marcus Buckingham, New York Times Best-Selling Author; Founder of the Strengths Revolution; Head of ADP Research Institute,
People + Performance
- Lenny Schad, Chief Information & Innovation Officer, District Administration® Magazine
You can learn more about attending the virtual conference here and visit Verbit’s booth to interact with us live during the event.