Verbit’s smart transcription and captioning solution harnesses the power of artificial and human intelligence to provide over 99% accuracy, industry-leading turnaround time, and on-demand CART services. Our adaptive AI technology is customized for the higher education and legal industries. The company has more than 150 employees in Tel Aviv, Kyiv and US and has secured $125M of financing to date. As a 4-year-old company we are proud to be one of the leading Israeli startups who reached 100M$ ARR and growing as you are reading through these lines... Verbit’s fast pace growth is planned to be through organic and non-organic (M&A) streams and this means exciting times for all verbitans, especially for our talented HR team.
We are looking for an experienced VP of HR to lead a team that drives Human Resources programs, practices, processes and policy. The ideal candidate will have a huge impact on our company, including organizational development, employee relations, employee engagement, satisfaction and performance management. This role serves as the primary evangelist of our culture, working directly with our most important asset, our employees.
The VP of HR will oversee and lead all AMR HR programs and practices. As a fast-growing company, the VP of HR will set the foundations and tone for the type of company we would become. This role is pivotal for our business success.
This person demonstrates strategic ability in scaling our organization and should have outstanding
strategic mindset with deep knowledge in all matters concerning HR and the employee life cycle. They will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives are established and in place. The VP of HR is responsible for developing and implementing a company’s human resources business plan, establishing accountability, identifying solutions to resolve problems and fostering a workplace that enables all employees to contribute to the organization at their full potential.
The VP of HR will collaborate with the management team, promote company values and enable business success through a variety of initiatives.
This leader will report to the CHRO and be part of HR management team and company’s global management.
· Develop and deliver a comprehensive Human Resources strategy that integrates and closely aligns with the business strategy
o Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and retention of our team members
· Develop programs for a variety of HR matters through all employee lifecycle.
o Develop HR plans and policies (recruitment, training, engagement, talent management etc.)
o Continually strive to improve all HR processes and programs, identify and implement new & best practices
o Create programs to operationalize our corporate values
o Re-engineer processes to ensure maximum efficiency
· Engage and influence senior management to support and implement HR initiatives across the company
· Serve as the point of contact for employee relations:
o Bridge management and employee relations by addressing concerns, requests, and other issues
o Responsible for investigating, monitoring, and resolving complex employee situations from origin to conclusion while minimizing organizational risk
· Lead and focus through strong people analytics (business metrics and KPIs)
o Analyze the effectiveness of HR operations and policies
o Create and manage a performance appraisal that encourages and rewards high performance
o Benchmark and manage our comp philosophy and benefits program to ensure we remain competitive
o Structure, lead, implement and assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
o Provide management with decision support through HR metrics
o Develop and oversee a leadership development program.
· Hire, guide and evaluate the work of Israel & international HR team
· Nurture a positive, high-performance culture
980 6th Avenue New York, NY 10018
We want candidates who can prove they are leaders and strategic thinkers, effective people managers and problem-solvers. If you are all these, and you have a solid HR background, we want to talk to you.
· Proven experience as VP of HR or another senior HR role in high volume, high growth businesses, prior experience in M&A processes and integration is a major plus
· Experience in HR planning and implementation
· Deep knowledge of HR functions (talent management, recruitment etc.)
· Demonstrated process capabilities and results, metrics-driven
· An excellent connector who collaborates, problem solves, and can help celebrate wins while learning from mistakes and always keeping the team in mind
· A solid track record of influencing senior business leaders while demonstrating excellent decision quality
· Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
· Demonstrated experience in building employment brands
980 6th Avenue New York, NY 10018