What Makes Verbit Unique?
Verbit’s 200+ individuals share a vision of making all video and audio content accessible to everyone. Verbit’s in-house, AI-based solutions take live and recorded audio and video to the next level with the support of 22,000 human professional transcribers. Our captioning, transcription, translation, and audio description are trusted by leading universities, corporations, legal agencies, and media entities to make their content accessible, engaging, and interactive!
Verbitizers are actively making the world more equitable for individuals with disabilities every day. After achieving the milestone of becoming a “unicorn company” and showcasing 6x revenue growth year over year, we are humbled and still fascinated by this ride. You too can join our journey toward accessibility and the reinvention of industry practices. Join our offices in New York, San Francisco, Tel Aviv, and Kyiv to take advantage of flexible remote work opportunities and work with amazing people.
Do You Have Verbitzer DNA?
Verbitizers have the initiative to bring goals and dreams to fruition with a can-do attitude and the motivation of true go-getters.
We’re a group of:
- Tech-savvy individuals who are always open to more growth and learning opportunities
- Adaptable and flexible people who thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Creative minds who rethink and question how to outperform past results
- Effective communicators who can promote and represent Verbit’s tech and brand
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
We are currently looking for a Strategic Sales Director focused on Law Enforcement customers. You will work with target companies to understand their captioning and transcription needs, consulting regularly with Verbit’s product managers and operations team. You will guide institutional stakeholders who are evaluating and making investments in captioning and transcription. Sales will be conducted by email, phone, Zoom, and in-person meetings.
- Strategically identify, target, prospect, and close new Verbit accounts within the Law Enforcement segment.
- Manage a complex, enterprise-level solution sale with a 3-9 month sales cycle.
- Introduce clients to the complexities of video captioning
- Clearly articulate Verbit’s value proposition and the uniqueness of our offering.
- Lead online and face-to-face presentations of Verbit’s platform and solutions.
- Effectively engage internal product, operations, marketing, and partner team members.
- Document proposed products in template proposals and deliver pricing.
- Provide active feedback to the Verbit product team to assist in refining our solution set.
- Attend trade shows, actively engaging attendees, and initiating conversations with qualified prospects.
- Maintain active and professional relationships with key partners to help grow Verbit’s community and increase the size of our sales funnel.
980 6th Avenue New York, NY 10018
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum +5 years of technology sales
- Experience in software as a service model is a plus.
- Audio or video technology sales experience is a plus
- Knowledge of online video (encoding, management, delivery, etc.) is a plus
- A list of contacts within the Law Enforcement segment that you can call on is a must
- The ability to create a self-generated sales pipeline is a must
- Proven track record of uncovering and closing new business, and meeting and exceeding quotas
- Experience proposing, presenting, and discussing solutions with C-level and other executive-level decision-makers
- High energy with the drive to perform consistently at a high level in a demanding environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong business acumen
- Highly organized and able to prioritize
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Comfortable working unconventional hours
- The position will cover specific targeted accounts
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time (eventually)
980 6th Avenue New York, NY 10018