Verbit’s smart transcription and captioning solution harnesses the power of artificial and human intelligence to provide over 99% accuracy, industry-leading turnaround time, and on-demand CART services. Our adaptive AI technology is customized for the higher education and legal industries. The company has more than 100 employees in Tel Aviv, Kiev and NY and has secured $65M of financing to date.
We’re looking for a goal-oriented, driven and passionate Senior Customer Success Manager to lead our Customer Success engagement with the top Education organizations in the US.
Here are a few reasons why you should become part of our SUCCESS team.
When you join us, you become part of a team that challenges and motivates each other. We take pride in fostering a comfortable, energetic workplace powered by creativity and integrity. We don't just email, call and train on our solutions and services — we make a meaningful impact on our client’s businesses.
The Customer Success Manager is a dynamic leader who will comfortably serve as the central point of contact for our customers in the post sales phase. Building and maintaining exceptional relationships in this role is key! You will be responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention, stimulate growth(up-sell), recurring revenue, loyalty, and expansion. You will be responsible for leveraging the company's resources and capabilities in creating and fulfilling value-based solutions, to meet both the customers and company's current requirements and expectations as well as future potential. The end result is increased customer satisfaction, retention and expansion of the customers' business with Verbit.
What you will do
- Develop and deepen relationships with clients to ensure overall customer success and client satisfaction
- Become a strategic partner with our clients to ensure accounts are being retained
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty
- Ensure product adoption and focus on expansion opportunities
- Proactively consult with our customers to fully understand their needs and actively solve pain points
- Exceed targets goals by maintaining a high retention rate and ensure renewals
404 5th Avenue
What you bring
- 5+ years’ experience in account management or customer success role in the Education vertical
- 5+ years’ experience in accessibility and building inclusion.
- Experience managing client relations within top tier academic institutions.
- Self-motivation, proactive team player
- Innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
- Positive work ethic, ambitious and passionate attitude
- Excellent presentation and Demo skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Flexible working in a start-up environment and open to change
- Experience working for a software company
- Partners or enterprise experience
- Experience in LMS platforms or Video hosting platforms (Kaltura, Panopto, etc)
404 5th Avenue