What Makes Verbit Unique?
Verbit’s 200+ individuals share a vision of making all video and audio content accessible to everyone. Verbit’s in-house, AI-based solutions take live and recorded audio and video to the next level with the support of 22,000 human professional transcribers. Our captioning, transcription, translation, and audio description are trusted by leading universities, corporations, legal agencies, and media entities to make their content accessible, engaging, and interactive!
Verbitizers are actively making the world more equitable for individuals with disabilities every day. After achieving the milestone of becoming a “unicorn company” and showcasing 6x revenue growth year over year, we are humbled and still fascinated by this ride. You too can join our journey toward accessibility and the reinvention of industry practices. Join our offices in New York, San Francisco, Tel Aviv, and Kyiv to take advantage of flexible remote work opportunities and work with amazing people.
Do You Have Verbitzer DNA?
Verbitizers have the initiative to bring goals and dreams to fruition with a can-do attitude and the motivation of true go-getters.
We’re a group of:
- Tech-savvy individuals who are always open to more growth and learning opportunities
- Adaptable and flexible people who thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Creative minds who rethink and question how to outperform past results
- Effective communicators who can promote and represent Verbit’s tech and brand
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
- Conduct analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, business insights, and reports.
- Work cross-functionally with sales teams, marketing & CS to optimize sales results and implement processes.
- Manage the booking forecast process including close work with Sales management.
- Help build the systems, reports, and processes to measure metrics and KPIs.
- Remain knowledgeable of key processes, business initiatives, and internal resources to assist the sales team in accomplishing company goals.
- Collaborate with internal resources to ensure reports are translated to actions and results are monitored.
- Provide maintenance and support to internal stakeholders.
- Assist sales teams with crafting Quotes, Rate Cards, and Enterprise Licensing Agreements
- Assist with developing, deploying, and managing tools that are needed to increase productivity.
- Sales Focal point for any Salesforce question or help
- Responsible for technical training to the sales team (Salesforce, Dealhub CPQ)
980 6th Avenue New York, NY 10018
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or related field/ experience
- 2+ years of successful sales operations experience (SaaS experience preferred)
- Strong analytical, data mining, and modeling skills
- Able to drive execution, initiate projects, and manage them start to end
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Be creative and solutions-oriented
- Process-oriented, well-organized, and autonomous learner
- High proficiency with Excel
- Experience with configuration and administration of Salesforce, and comfortable working with Salesforce flows, formulas, custom views, reports, and dashboards
- Curious, proactive, loves to help others, and is excited about getting things done
- Ability to leverage numbers and insights to influence & drive sound decision making
980 6th Avenue New York, NY 10018