Founded in 2017, Verbit harnesses the power of artificial and human intelligence to provide a smart
transcription and captioning solution. Built on adaptive algorithms, it is the only technology that generates the most
detailed speech-to-text files to provide over 99% accuracy, delivered at record-breaking speed. Smart AI technology
supports on-demand CART services for real-time results. Verbit’s customized solution helps organizations maximize the
potential of their audio and video files by making information searchable, accessible and actionable.
The Role: As part of a dedicated Sales Team focused on Enterprise customers, you will be responsible for prospecting,
qualifying, and closing new opportunities. You will work with Fortune 500 and other corporate companies to
understand their captioning and transcription needs, consulting regularly with Verbit’s product managers and
operations team. You will guide institutional stakeholders who are evaluating and making investments in captioning
and transcription. You will maintain C-level client relationships with stakeholders who are key to the decision-making
and closing process. Sales will be conducted by email, phone, Zoom, and in-person meetings.
- Strategically identify, target, and close new Verbit accounts with Fortune 500 and other corporate accounts.
- Manage a complex, enterprise solution sale with a 3-9 month sales cycle.
- Introduce clients to the complexities of video captioning, clearly articulating Verbit’s value proposition and the uniqueness of our offering.
- Lead online and face to face presentations of Verbit’s platform and solutions.
- Effectively engage internal product, operations, marketing, and partner team members.
- Document proposed products in template proposals and deliver pricing.
- Provide active feedback to the Verbit product team to assist in refining our solution set.
- Attend trade shows, actively engaging attendees and initiating conversations with qualified prospects.
- Maintain active and professional relationships with key partners to grow Verbit’s community and increase the size of our funnel.
404 5th Avenue
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum +5 years of enterprise software or video technology sales experience as well as experience in technology sales. Contacts within the Legal Services and/or Corporate Training markets.
- Experience in software as a service models a plus.
- Knowledge of online video (encoding, management, delivery, etc.) a plus.
- Proven track record uncovering and closing new business; success meeting and exceeding quotas.
- Proven success prospecting, building a pipeline, and moving opportunities through the sales cycle
- Experience proposing, presenting, and discussing solutions with C-level and other executive level decision-makers.
- Extremely high energy with stamina to perform consistently at a high level in a demanding environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong business acumen.
- Must be highly organized and able to prioritize; self motivated.
- Must be comfortable working in a dynamic and challenging environment where everyone works unconventional hours and “does it all”
- Position will cover specific target accounts.
- Must be able to travel 40% of the time (eventually).
404 5th Avenue