What Makes Verbit Unique?
Verbit’s 200+ individuals share a vision of making all video and audio content accessible to everyone. Verbit’s in-house, AI-based solutions take live and recorded audio and video to the next level with the support of 22,000 human professional transcribers. Our captioning, transcription, translation and audio description are trusted by leading universities, corporations, legal agencies and media entities to make their content accessible, engaging and interactive!
Verbitizer's are actively making the world more equitable for individuals with disabilities every day. After achieving the milestone of becoming a “unicorn company” and showcasing 6x revenue growth year over year, we are humbled and still fascinated by this ride. You too can join our journey toward accessibility and the reinvention of industry practices. Join our offices in New York, San Francisco, Tel Aviv and Kyiv to take advantage of flexible remote work opportunities and work with amazing people.
Do You Have Verbitizer DNA?
Verbitizers have the initiative to bring goals and dreams to fruition with a can-do attitude and the motivation of true go-getters.
We’re a group of:
- Tech-savvy individuals who are always open to more growth and learning opportunities
- Adaptable and flexible people who thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Creative minds who rethink and question how to outperform past results
- Effective communicators who can promote and represent Verbit’s tech and brand
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
We are currently looking for a PreSales Engineer that will lead presales activities as a partner to our Account Executives. Providing expertise to account teams, prospective customers, existing customers for expansions and partners that support Verbit’s objectives and mission in a fast-paced and dynamic market.
Reporting to the SVP, Sales, the ideal candidate will have the ability to listen, empathize, and uncover true pain points, translating business needs into demonstrable solutions. You will partner with our sales team to demonstrate our technology to customers and prospects that shows the value of our software. The Presales Engineer will successfully attain annual quota by participating in discovery meetings, and build supporting demonstrable solutions, collaborate and assist colleagues, and expand reusable IP.
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations and application training to customers and prospects
- Design and execute demos and/or pilots in collaboration with sales to drive the win in support of the prospective customers desired business outcomes
- Drive a business outcome by taking a consultative selling approach with prospective customers to demonstrate how Verbit’s solution can positively impact their business
- Serve as a great teammate by communicating with our product and engineering teams features, functionality and capabilities needed to address current and future customer requirements
980 6th Avenue New York, NY 10018
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has the winning combination of a creative, entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to learn new technical subject matter quickly
- Ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently
- Comfort with and track record of success in a fast-paced sales environment
- Ability to be flexible and to adapt to changing, situations, tools, and requirements
- Strong communication (written and verbal), presentation, listening, collaboration, demonstration and consulting skills
- Self-starter, results-oriented and data-driven
- Self-directed and resourceful; willing to go the extra mile
You'd be a good fit if you have:
- 6+ years of customer facing experience in presales, sales engineering, or supporting implementations of SaaS and cloud based solutions
- A high level of accountability and strong organization skills
- Enthusiastic and happy while helping others
- Bachelor's degree; Masters degree preferred
- Experience working in a startup environment
980 6th Avenue New York, NY 10018