Verbit’s smart transcription and captioning solution harness the power of artificial and human intelligence to provide over 99% accuracy, industry-leading turnaround time, and on-demand CART services. Our adaptive AI technology is customized for the higher education and legal industries. The company has more than 100 employees in Tel Aviv, Kyiv and NY and has secured $125M of financing to date.
We’re looking for a goal-oriented, driven, technically strategic, and passionate Senior Customer Success Manager - Media & Enterprise to lead our Customer Success engagement with the top Media & Enterprise companies in the US.
Here are a few reasons why you should become part of our SUCCESS team.
When you join us, you become part of a team that challenges and motivates each other. We take pride in fostering a comfortable, energetic workplace powered by creativity and integrity. We don't just email, call, and train on our solutions and services — we make a meaningful impact on our client’s businesses.
The Customer Success Manager is a dynamic leader who will comfortably serve as the central point of contact for our customers in the post-sales phase. Building and maintaining exceptional relationships in this role is key! You will be responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention, stimulate growth(up-sell), recurring revenue, loyalty, and expansion. You will be responsible for leveraging the company's resources and capabilities in creating and fulfilling value-based solutions, to meet both the customers and the company's current requirements and expectations as well as future potential. You will be responsible for monitoring and analyzing the daily traffic of our customers, proactively identifying any potential challenges, and working with internal teams to bring about resolutions. The end result is increased customer satisfaction, retention, and expansion of the customers' business with Verbit.
What you will do
· Develop and deepen relationships with clients to ensure overall customer success and client satisfaction
· Become a strategic partner with our clients to ensure accounts are being retained
· Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty
· Ensure product adoption and focus on expansion opportunities
· Proactively consult with our customers to fully understand their needs and actively solve pain points
· Proactively analyze our customers' traffic, identify any challenges and drive expedient resolutions
· Exceed targets goals by maintaining a high retention rate and ensure renewals
404 5th Avenue
· 5+ years’ experience in customer service or customer success role within the Media vertical
· 5+ years’ experience working for Media captioning/transcription companies and provide these services to Media end customers
· Strong knowledge and understanding of the Media vertical operation & needs
· Analytical ability to identify and recommend solutions
· Self-motivation, proactive team player
· Innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
· Positive work ethic, ambitious and passionate attitude
· Excellent presentation and Demo skills
· Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
· Flexible working in a start-up environment and open to change
· Experience in managing Media captioning/transcription operations
· Experience working with Enterprise customers
404 5th Avenue