Verbit’s smart transcription and captioning solution harnesses the power of artificial and human intelligence to provide over 99% accuracy, industry-leading turnaround time, and on-demand CART services. Our adaptive AI technology is customized for the higher education and legal industries. The company has more than 100 employees in Tel Aviv, Kiev and NY and has secured $65M of financing to date.
Corporate Development works on highly visible initiatives in support of Verbit’s inorganic growth strategy. We are focused on identifying, evaluating and executing on opportunities to drive fast growth for Verbit. Key activities include supporting M&A and investment activities, including due diligence and assembling business cases; conducting financial analyses that drive strategic recommendations; conducting research on emerging growth opportunities and competitive landscapes; meeting with new companies; and presenting findings to key stakeholders. We are looking for an M&A intern to join the team
- Analyze market segments for potential acquisition or partner candidates
- Support all parts of the M&A process: strategic assessment, target evaluation, due diligence, deal execution and integration planning
- Study emerging opportunities, analyze existing players, build market maps and size opportunities
- Assist in developing business plans, investment memos and strategic assessments for corporate partnerships
404 5th Avenue
- Must be 1st year MBA student
- Basic experience in corporate development, investment bank or consulting
- Strategic thinker who’s motivated to learn, work hard and gain experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Interest in technology
- Excellent organizational, communication and peer management skills
- Experience building financial models and strategy presentations
- Intellectual curiosity, desire to learn, and passion for building a best-of-class product
404 5th Avenue