Verbit’s smart transcription and captioning solution harnesses the power of artificial and human intelligence to provide over 99% accuracy, industry-leading turnaround time, and on- demand CART services. Our adaptive AI technology is customized for the legal and higher education industries. The company has more than 100 employees in Tel Aviv, Kiev and NY and has secured $65M of financing to date.
We’re looking for a goal-oriented, driven and passionate Senior Customer Success Manager to lead our engagement with enterprise accounts in the Legal market. Here are a few reasons why you should become part of our SUCCESS team. When you join us, you become part of a team that challenges and motivates each other. We take pride in fostering a comfortable, energetic workplace powered by creativity and integrity. We don't just email, call and train on our solutions and services — we make a meaningful impact on our client’s businesses. Verbit has a very open culture and encourages collaboration among all.
The Senior Customer Success Manager is a dynamic leader who will comfortably serve as the central point of contact for our strategic customers. Building and maintaining exceptional relationships in this role is key!
You will be responsible for developing deep relationships across the customer organization that promote retention, stimulate growth(up-sell), recurring revenue and loyalty. You will be responsible for leveraging the company's resources to meet the customer and company's expectations, as well as fulfill future potential.
What you will do
● Manage and drive the relationship with enterprise key customers within the Court Reporting legal vertical.
● Develop and broaden relationships with the client to ensure overall customer success and satisfaction at multiple levels - C level, stakeholders, Operations
● Provide strategic market feedback to Verbit stakeholders on industry trends and events.
● You will act as the “voice of the customer,” and present their needs internally.
● Work to ensure adoption and growth of Verbit services.
● Exceed goals by maintaining a high retention rate, ensure renewals and upsells.
● Introduce new products and services to clients, help them develop use cases, pilot and close contracts.
● Provide monthly and quarterly reporting that consistently demonstrate Verbit’s value to the customer.
404 5th Avenue
● 5+ years experience account management or similar within a Court Reporting, Legal or Transcription company. High volume-end client experience is a must.
● Similar experience or knowledge of the Legal industry will be an advantage (e.g. BPO Services, e-Discovery)
● Operations Manager, Intake or Transcript Managers within the industry with customer facing experience
● Knowledge of end-to-end transcription/reporting flow, from deposition/proceeding capture through final production.
● Experience with Digital Court Reporting, Remote Reporting and familiarity with various industry software or tools.
● Deep knowledge and understanding of various rules or procedures related to court reporting, and terminology.
● Project management and engagement skills.
What you bring:
● Innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
● Positive work ethic, ambitious and passionate attitude
● Ability to inspire customers and Verbit staff
● Open and honest communication
● Excellent presentation skills
● Ability to prioritize, multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
● Adaptable and flexible working in a start-up environment and open to change
● Experience with Reporting, SalesForce or equivalent, and other collaboration software
● Court Reporting, Legal Transcription, Legal Technology Vertical, High Volume and Enterprise Accounts
404 5th Avenue