Verbit’s smart transcription and captioning solution harnesses the power of artificial and human intelligence to provide over 99% accuracy, industry-leading turnaround time, and on-demand CART services. Our adaptive AI technology is customized for the higher education and legal industries. The company has more than 100 employees in Tel Aviv, Kiev and NY and has secured $65M of financing to date.
Verbit is growing and we are looking for an HR Director to work at our NY office. As a member of our global HR team, you will be responsible for all HR aspects for our U.S. employees. The role involves coaching, talent acquisition, talent management, performance management, employee relations, engagement, employee compensation and benefits, new employee onboarding, training and compliance. Your work will be instrumental in developing, growing and maintaining our team, our culture, and our values. You will contribute to our overall business objectives and will be a key to Verbit’s overall success.
We’re looking for someone who takes a “can-do” approach to all challenges and has the ability to manage multiple and competing priorities in a dynamic environment.
404 5th Avenue
- 5+ years experience as an HR Generalist/Business Partner in a tech company
- A Bachelor's/Master's degree
- Strong track record of developing effective relationships across all levels of an organization, including executives
- Demonstrated competence in various HR functional areas: talent acquisition, employee relations, compensation & benefits, performance management, etc.
- Experience with labor law and compliance
- In-depth, up to date HR knowledge and passion for the latest HR trends
- Proactive, able to multi-task and prioritize without close supervision, and a “can-do” attitude is a must
- Able to exercise good judgment and discretion, maintaining confidentiality
- Has a people-centric, “roll up your sleeves and get it done” work style
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience in a company with international operations
- Professional certification (PHR, SPHR)
- Experience managing a P.E.O
404 5th Avenue