Verbit’s smart transcription and captioning solution harnesses the power of artificial and human intelligence to provide over 99% accuracy, industry-leading turnaround time, and on-demand CART services. Our adaptive AI technology is customized for the higher education and legal industries. The company has more than 100 employees in Tel Aviv, Kiev and NY and has secured $65M of financing to date.
Verbit is looking for a Head of Strategic Partnerships to develop new partnerships and build upon existing alliances in order to drive revenue growth. This role provides a compelling opportunity for a business development executive with a proven track record of structuring large, complex deals and partnerships.
The Head of Strategic Partnerships will own the overall business strategy and execution for re-seller, referral and technology partners to elevate our strategic relationship and achieve greater global scale and revenue. This role will own alliance strategy, partner sales execution and work closely with the product team on product strategy.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in elevating relationships with partnership executives while maximizing go-to-market and sales execution collaboratively. Verbit works across multiple verticals, including Legal, Education, Enterprise (Fortune 500) and Media/Entertainment.
- Drive strategic partnerships with other market leaders, channels and go-to-market partners, across a range of industries and product groups. Significant focus on Legal vertical.
- Manage and expand existing partner relationships as well as seeking out and developing new ones
- Design and execute partnership strategy and define the type of partnerships to build within specific market segments
- Pre-transaction support, including deal structuring, modeling, and negotiation
- Working to achieve quarterly and annual revenue targets tied to closing successful partnership agreements, approximately $1M per year
- Generate new revenue, leveraging existing Strategic Alliance relationships
- Maintain and expand a network of contacts within the Verbit partner ecosystem
- Manage coordination between partner technical resources and Verbit’s internal product team
- Reporting on partnerships and alliance activity, and forecast to the executive team
- Lead and coach other Partnership Development Managers
- Senior evangelist of Verbit’s products to partners
404 5th Avenue
- 10+ years of experience in partnership sales or business development at a top technology or high-growth start-up
- Demonstrate a high level of proficiency in closing enterprise partnership deals, managing conflict, and negotiation
- Experience driving C-level executive relationships with large, complex technology companies and partner targets
- Strategic and analytical thinker who is able to blend technology and business strategy to develop a compelling vision and strategy for partner success
- Experience negotiating complex contracts, working through conflicts, and facilitating joint legal conversations
- Ability to work cross-functionally both internally and externally to influence key stakeholders to push initiatives forward quickly
- Proven experience in working with large partners (e.g. cloud players, system integrators, channel partners, etc.)
- Strong product instincts and ability to identify opportunities for Verbit with partners as well as the ability to work collaboratively with Verbit’s sales team
- Experience working with startups and emerging technologies
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity
- Results-driven, detail-oriented, organized self-starter. Creative and critical thinker
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage teams through influence while also functioning as an individual contributor/team member
- MBA or other advanced degrees - a plus
404 5th Avenue