Verbit’s smart transcription and captioning solution harnesses the power of artificial and human intelligence to provide over 99% accuracy, industry-leading turnaround time, and on-demand CART services. Our adaptive AI technology is customized for the higher education and legal industries. The company has more than 100 employees in Tel Aviv, Kiev and NY and has secured $34M of financing to date.
We're looking for a highly motivated, experienced Head of Product Strategy to join our talented team. As a Head of Product Strategy you will take a major part in the outbound product activities and work closely with senior executives and the product management and business teams to create and maintain product-market fit while enabling the company’s business targets. This position plays a critical role in the broad business planning, working closely with senior executives to develop business targets, deliver product-market fit and influence our long-term product and business strategy while enabling us to deliver innovative new solutions rapidly in the short to mid-term. The position reports to Verbit’s Chief Strategy Officer.
● Develop a deep understanding of our markets, potential customers and partners by leveraging insights from internal and external sources.
● Research market segments to identify relevant opportunities.
● Develop the right product-market fit
● Identify design partners and enable the initial sales process for new product introduction
● Collaborate with global teams to develop and oversee the execution of integrated go-to-market strategy plans for assigned products/propositions.
● Ensure feedback loop from the business team and customers to identify pain points and improvement opportunities
● Gather and analyse competitive data. Produce and maintain competitive intelligence tools and training.
● Responsibility for pricing research and analysis. Work with product management, engineering, sales and finance to develop competitive pricing strategies that drive growth and profitability and support our business strategy
● Lead the development of a range of product marketing programs, as required, including customer references, testimonials and case studies together with the customer success and marketing teams
404 5th Avenue
Job Requirements and Qualifications
● At least 7 years of experience in product management and new product introduction
● Deep understanding of market segmentation, market research, and go-to-market strategy
● Experience working with customers, technical teams, and management to collect requirements and create customer value
● Ability to work with customers and design partners to create the right product offering and transition to the sales team
● Strategic and innovative thinker who is familiar with strategic disciplines and has a clear ability to contribute own ideas.
● Exceptional attention to details, organizational, and project management skills
● Superior analytical and quantitative skills; experience in data collection, model building, testing, and validation.
● Skilled public speaker with experience presenting to senior executives and the ability to engage and capture your audience
● BS/BA degree required; MBA or equivalent experience preferred.
● Experience in the legal industry - advantage
● willingness to travel
404 5th Avenue