Verbit is a technological player in the multi-billion dollar, audio transcription market, applying innovative AI to transform the business. our leading transcription and captioning solution fuses artificial and human intelligence to provide 99.9% accuracy at a rate 10 times faster than the industry standard. Built on self-learning algorithms, Verbit is the only platform that leverages contextual data, specific acoustic models and current events to provide each customer with a tailored model that keeps improving with time.
We are in hyper-growth mode, growing our revenue by more than 300% from last year. We are backed by top-tier VCs and have reached millions of dollars in bookings in only 2 years since being founded. In 2019, we are planning to substantially grow our company and we're looking for leaders and ambitious people to join us on our journey.
We're hiring a Director of Customer Success who will be responsible for the oversight of the customer’s experience . The ideal candidate will act as a mentor and coach while also driving and inspiring customer success outcomes. In this role you will build enablement, adoption, expansion, and grow long-lasting Verbit customer loyalty. We are looking for a self-starter and thought leader that can help build a strong, positive, and innovative culture.
What you will do
- Collaborate with a team of top-notch customer success professionals, engineers, salespeople, provide the best customer experience
- Manage, mentor and motivate a high performing Customer Success team
- Contribute to the innovation of the services portfolio, including the development of insights and advisory services delivered by the Customer Success team
- Develop tools and assets that support value confirmation motions and the execution of business reviews (monthly or quarterly)
- Review and evaluate current business processes, and assess the need to update or change them to improve quality of service or create efficiency
- Contribute to the development of integrated sales-service playbooks and customer buying journeys
- Work with Verbit team members to proactively to identify opportunities to develop, maintain and/or improve existing customer relationships, by understanding their business requirements, drivers and needs
- Develop a customer-trust partnership environment that optimizes adoption, retention and engagement and for fostering and growing relationships with strategic customers
What you bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, Workforce Education, Information Systems or related major, or comparable education and work experience
- 6+ years of experience in success positions or account management (Preferably in SaaS)
- 3+ years of direct management experience of account management/customer success teams
- Passion for customer experience and an understanding of the shifting landscape of their expectations
- Ability to cultivate positive working relationships with clients and co-workers
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, proof-reading skills and speaking
- Up to 20% travel is possible, but less is generally anticipated
- Experience working in the legal or education sector
Why Choose Verbit?
Working at Verbit means joining a group of motivated and diverse individuals. Seriously, we have people from all over the world, including Israel, US, Canada, UK, Colombia, Venezuela, South Africa, Ukraine - and that’s just the shortlist! We’re all in this together. We all care deeply about our own personal projects and the big picture too. If you’re up for it, Verbit will help you not only achieve, but exceed your career goals. If this sounds like something you’re into, Verbit is the place for you
What is in for you?
- A competitive compensation package
- Great benefits that go into effect on your first day(Medical- 16 options!, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life Insurance, supplemental insurance, accidental insurance, commuter benefits, and more!
- Generous PTO(Take the time you need when you need it)
- Are you a Mac or PC user? You decide and we will deliver!
- Happy hours, team lunches/dinners, WeWork benefits, outings, and more!
- Dog friendly office
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
404 5th Avenue
404 5th Avenue