What Makes Verbit Unique?
Verbit’s 470+ individuals share a vision of making all video and audio content accessible to everyone. Verbit’s in-house, AI-based solutions take live and recorded audio and video to the next level with the support of 35,000 human professional transcribers. Our captioning, transcription, translation and audio description are trusted by more than 2,000 customers globally, including leading universities, corporations, legal agencies and media entities to make their content accessible, engaging and interactive!
Verbitizers are actively making the world more equitable for individuals with disabilities every day. After achieving the milestone of becoming a “unicorn company” and showcasing 6x revenue growth year over year, we are humbled and still fascinated by this ride. Verbit currently has a market cap of $2B, which is still growing. You too can join our journey toward accessibility and the reinvention of industry practices. Join our offices in New York, San Francisco, Tel Aviv and Kyiv to take advantage of flexible remote work opportunities and work with amazing people.
Do You Have Verbitzer DNA?
Verbitizers have the initiative to bring goals and dreams to fruition with a can-do attitude and the motivation of true go-getters.
We’re a group of:
- Tech-savvy individuals who are always open to more growth and learning opportunities
- Adaptable and flexible people who thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Creative minds who rethink and question how to outperform past results
- Effective communicators who can promote and represent Verbit’s tech and brand
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
We are currently looking for a goal-oriented, proactive, polished, and motivated Director of Customer Success - Onboarding to join the Verbit team.
- Oversee our onboarding global team (US, IL)
- Ensure successful onboarding of our new customers by hand holding them in their first steps. This includes:
- Proper Kick-off, setup & set of expectations
- Extensive training and knowledge transfer of our solutions
- Weekly meetings to monitor progress and drive usage
- Implement advanced technical solutions such as integrations and product enhancements as needed
- Act as the main POC for any communications or escalations from the customer or Verbit internal teams
- Ensure a smooth transition to ongoing customer success teams once onboarding is completed
- Develop and maintain the onboarding playbook, methodology and steps to successfully onboard a new customer
- Hire, train and mentor the onboarding customer success team members
- Set goals, Key KPI's and commission plans.
- Implement software and tools to monitor onboarding status and proactively identify risks
- Present the onboarding status to senior management on an ongoing basis
980 6th Avenue New York, NY 10018
The Ideal Candidate:
- 5+ years of experience in managing Customer Success teams with proven onboarding management experience
- 2+ years’ experience in Onboarding/ Technical account manager/customer success role
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Self-motivation, proactive team player
- Innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
- Positive work ethic, ambitious and passionate attitude
- Excellent presentation and Demo skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Flexible working in a start-up environment and open to change
- Experience working for a software company
980 6th Avenue New York, NY 10018