About the role
We are looking for an HR Business Partner to join our HR team in Canonsburg, PA for a long-term temporary assignment (6 months). As an HRBP, you will be responsible for delivering end-to-end HR solutions, collaborating with managers to lead an insightful HR strategy, training, and consulting.
The ideal candidate will address business challenges and needs with creativity, will have the ability to work independently and engage others, see the big picture with a hands-on approach, and have excellent communication skills.
- Design and deliver targeted solutions with a high degree of focus on scale and growth
- Provide business partnership and coaching to mid-level managers
- Support and execute people-related initiatives
- Direct and coordinate HR activities in the employee life cycle
- Act as project manager for various people programs
- Identify and assess future and current training needs
- Partners with Talent Acquisition, L&D, Experience, and HR Operations to support or implement people initiatives
- Provide HR Partnership to employees at all levels to allow professional and "high touched" HR support and advisory.
Requirements for the ideal candidate:
- At least 2 years of overall HR experience
- Prior experience working in a Global fast-growing company strongly preferred
- Possess a solid understanding of the full HR cycle: performance management, consulting and mentoring, talent management, development, reward and retention, employee relations, and employee engagement.
- Basic understanding of HR practices in the US market.
- Strong project management capabilities
- Relevant academic background
- Full English business proficiency
- Ability to commute to the Canonsburg, PA office weekly
What Makes Verbit Unique?
Verbit’s 500+ individuals share a vision of making all video and audio content accessible to everyone. Verbit’s in-house, AI-based solutions take live and recorded audio and video to the next level with the support of 35,000 human professional transcribers. Our captioning, transcription, translation and audio description are trusted by more than 2,000 customers globally, including leading universities, corporations, legal agencies and media entities to make their content accessible, engaging and interactive!
Verbitizers are actively making the world more equitable for individuals with disabilities every day. After achieving the milestone of becoming a “unicorn company” and showcasing 6x revenue growth year over year, we are humbled and still fascinated by this ride. Verbit currently has a market cap of $2B, which is still growing. You too can join our journey toward accessibility and the reinvention of industry practices. Join our offices in New York, Tel Aviv and Kyiv to take advantage of flexible remote work
Verbit is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.