The Customer Success Manager is a dynamic leader who will comfortably serve as the central point of contact for our customers in the post sales phase. Building and maintaining exceptional relationships in this role is key! You will be responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention, stimulate growth(up-sell), recurring revenue, loyalty, and expansion. You will be responsible for leveraging the company's resources and capabilities in creating and fulfilling value-based solutions, to meet both the customers and company's current requirements and expectations as well as future potential. The end result is increased customer satisfaction, retention and expansion of the customers' business with Verbit.
What you will do
- Develop and deepen relationships with clients to ensure overall customer success and client satisfaction
- Become a strategic partner with our clients to ensure accounts are being retained
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty
- Have clear understanding of customer needs and help them maximize value from the Verbit AI Transcription
- Drive adoption of new products; initiate and close customer expansion and renewal opportunities
- Proactively consult with our customers to fully understand their needs and actively solve pain points
- Exceed target goals by maintaining a high retention rate, ensuring renewals and identifying expansion opportunities
What you bring
- 4+ years’ experience in account management or customer success role(Preferably in SaaS)
- Experience managing client relations within top tier company accounts
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
- Positive work ethic, ambitious and passionate attitude
- Excellent presentation and Demo skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Flexible working in a start-up environment and open to change
- Experience working for a software company (SAAS preferable)
- The ability to travel to meet customers(20%-25%)
Why Choose Verbit?
Working at Verbit means joining a group of motivated and diverse individuals. Seriously, we have people from all over the world, including Israel, US, Canada, UK, Colombia, Venezuela, South Africa, Ukraine - and that’s just the shortlist! We’re all in this together. We all care deeply about our own personal projects and the big picture too. If you’re up for it, Verbit will help you not only achieve, but exceed your career goals. If this sounds like something you’re into, Verbit is the place for you
What is in it for you?
- A competitive compensation package
- Great benefits that go into effect on your first day(Medical- 16 options!, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life Insurance, supplemental insurance, accidental insurance, commuter benefits, and more!
- Generous PTO(Take the time you need when you need it)
- Are you a Mac or PC user? You decide and we will deliver!
- Happy hours, team lunches, massages, outings, travel, and more!
- Dog friendly office
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
404 5th Avenue
404 5th Avenue