At Verbit, our people are at the heart of what we do. We place a lot of importance on finding the best of the best to create, manage, market and sell our cutting-edge AI platform that is revolutionizing the transcription and captioning industry. We’re looking for a goal-oriented, driven and passionate Customer Success Manager to become a key player on our Customer Success team.
Here are a few reasons why you should become part of our SUCCESS team.
When you join us, you become part of a team that challenges and motivates each other. We take pride in fostering a comfortable, energetic workplace powered by creativity and integrity. We don't just email, call and train on our solutions and services — we make a meaningful impact on our clients businesses.
The Customer Success Manager is a dynamic leader who will comfortably serve as the central point of contact for our customers in the post sales phase. Building and maintaining exceptional relationships in this role is key! You will be responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention, stimulate growth(up-sell), recurring revenue, loyalty, and expansion. You will be responsible for leveraging the company's resources and capabilities in creating and fulfilling value-based solutions, to meet both the customers and company's current requirements and expectations as well as future potential. The end result is increased customer satisfaction, retention and expansion of the customers' business with Verbit.
What you will do
- Develop and deepen relationships with clients to ensure overall customer success and client satisfaction
- Become a strategic partner with our clients to ensure accounts are being retained
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty
- Insure product adoption and focus on expansion opportunities
- Proactively consult with our customers to fully understand their needs and actively solve pain points
- Exceed targets goals by maintaining a high retention rate and ensure renewals
404 5th Avenue
What you bring -
- 4+ years’ experience in account management or customer success role in a SaaS company
- Experience managing client relations within top tier company accounts
- Self-motivation, proactive team player
- Innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
- Positive work ethic, ambitious and passionate attitude
- Excellent presentation and Demo skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Flexible working in a start-up environment and open to change
- Experience working for a software company
- The ability to travel to meet customers(20%-25%)
- Partners or enterprise experience
- Experience in LMS platforms or Video hosting platforms (Kaltura, Panopto, etc)
Why Choose Verbit?
Working at Verbit means joining a group of motivated and diverse individuals. Seriously, we have people from all over the world, including Israel, US, Canada, UK, Colombia, Venezuela, South Africa, Ukraine - and that’s just the shortlist! We’re all in this together. We all care deeply about our own personal projects and the big picture too. If you’re up for it, Verbit will help you not only achieve, but exceed your career goals. If this sounds like something you’re into, Verbit is the place for you
We offer a competitive compensation package, which includes: comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance, Life insurance, stock options, generous PTO, a 401K and Happy hours, parties and events to insert joy into workflow.
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
404 5th Avenue