What Makes Verbit Unique?
Verbit’s 200+ individuals share a vision of making all video and audio content accessible to everyone. Verbit’s in-house, AI-based solutions take live and recorded audio and video to the next level with the support of 22,000 human professional transcribers. Our captioning, transcription, translation, and audio description are trusted by leading universities, corporations, legal agencies, and media entities to make their content accessible, engaging, and interactive!
Verbitizers are actively making the world more equitable for individuals with disabilities every day. After achieving the milestone of becoming a “unicorn company” and showcasing 6x revenue growth year over year, we are humbled and still fascinated by this ride. You too can join our journey toward accessibility and the reinvention of industry practices. Join our offices in New York, San Francisco, Tel Aviv, and Kyiv to take advantage of flexible remote work opportunities and work with amazing people.
Do You Have Verbitzer DNA?
Verbitizers have the initiative to bring goals and dreams to fruition with a can-do attitude and the motivation of true go-getters.
We’re a group of:
- Tech-savvy individuals who are always open to more growth and learning opportunities
- Adaptable and flexible people who thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Creative minds who rethink and question how to outperform past results
- Effective communicators who can promote and represent Verbit’s tech and brand
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
Here are a few reasons why you should become part of our SUCCESS team:
When you join us, you become part of a team that challenges and motivates each other. We take pride in fostering a comfortable, energetic workplace powered by creativity and integrity. We don't just email, call, and train on our solutions and services — we make a meaningful impact on our client’s businesses.
We’re looking for a goal-oriented, driven and passionate Customer Success Manager to lead our Customer Success engagement with the top organizations in the US.
The Customer Success Manager is a dynamic leader who will comfortably serve as the central point of contact for our top-tier strategic partners in the post-sales phase. Engagement will be with all personas including C-level. Building and maintaining exceptional relationships in this role is key!
- Leverage the company's resources and capabilities in creating and fulfilling value-based solutions, to meet customers and the company's current requirements, expectations, and future potential
- Develop and deepen relationships with clients to ensure overall customer success and client satisfaction
- Monitor and analyze the traffic of our strategic partners, proactively identifying any potential challenges and working with internal teams to bring about resolutions
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty
- Ensure product adoption and focus on expansion opportunities
- Proactively consult with our customers to fully understand their needs and actively solve pain points
- Develop strong customer relationships that promote retention, stimulate growth(up-sell), recurring revenue, loyalty, and expansion
980 6th Avenue New York, NY 10018
The Ideal Candidate:
- 5+ years’ experience in customer service or customer success roles
- Experience working with corporate and/or enterprise clients - preferred
- Analytical ability to identify and recommend solutions
- Self-motivation, proactive team player
- Innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
- Positive work ethic, ambitious and passionate attitude
- Excellent presentation and Demo skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Flexible working in a start-up environment and open to change
980 6th Avenue New York, NY 10018