Verbit’s smart transcription and captioning solution harness the power of artificial and human intelligence to provide over 99% accuracy, industry-leading turnaround time, and on-demand CART services. Our adaptive AI technology is customized for the higher education and legal industries. The company has more than 130 employees in Tel Aviv, Kiev, and NY and has secured $125M of financing to date.
At Verbit, our people are at the heart of what we do. We place a lot of importance on finding the best of the best to create, manage, market, and sell our cutting-edge AI platform that is revolutionizing the transcription and captioning industry. We’re looking for a talented and passionate Content Writer to join our marketing team.
- Create effective content for different marketing assets, such as E-books, one-pagers, white
- papers, case studies, blogs, etc
- Monitor social and website content, and make improvements accordingly
- Stay updated on industry trends and adjust the content strategy as needed
- Collaborate with brand, product and sales managers to create promotional concepts
- Manage the distribution of content across all channels
- Research and collect various relevant data
- Possibility to work 100% remotely, East coat time zone.
404 5th Avenue
- At least 2 years’ experience as a content writer, preferably from a higher Educational institute or Edu-tech industry.
- Excellent copy and proven writing and editing skills
- Experience working with marketing automation platform – an advantage
- A great eye for detail and commitment to producing flawless, accurate communications
- Ability to reduce technical concepts to simple, conversational language
- Ability to learn new technologies with ease
- Must be flexible, work well in a team, and be open to feedback and changes
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Problem solver and ability to prioritize
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, or Marketing – an advantage
- Please add writing samples to your application.
404 5th Avenue