About the role
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our UX & Design team.
As a Senior Product Designer at our company, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the future of our products.
In this role, you will be responsible for translating business requirements into innovative and visually appealing solutions that clearly communicate the value of our core offerings to our users and customers.
You will work closely with a cross-functional team, including product managers, developers, and product marketing managers, to create world-class assets and deliver an exceptional user experience.
If you are a skilled designer passionate about creating intuitive and visually stunning products, apply now and let’s make magic happen together!
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop clear and creative solutions for our product offerings.
- Create user flows, wireframes & designs, effectively communicate your ideas to the team.
- Maintain and improve our design system for our product offerings
- Work in an agile/scrum development process and environment
- This role requires a strong foundation in both UX and design
- 6+ years of experience in digital design, with a focus on B2B products
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in an agile/scrum development process and environment
- Strong portfolio showcasing design problem-solving abilities and aesthetic awareness.
If this sounds like you, send us your CV and work portfolio including conceptual models, navigation/user flows, information designs, and mock-ups.
What Makes Verbit Unique?
Verbit’s 500+ individuals share a vision of making all video and audio content accessible to everyone. Verbit’s in-house, AI-based solutions take live and recorded audio and video to the next level with the support of 35,000 human professional transcribers. Our captioning, transcription, translation and audio description are trusted by more than 3,000 customers globally, including leading universities, corporations, legal agencies and media entities to make their content accessible, engaging and interactive!
Verbit is actively making the world more equitable for individuals with disabilities every day. After achieving the milestone of becoming a “unicorn company” and showcasing 6x revenue growth year over year, we are humbled and still fascinated by this ride. Verbit currently has a market cap of $2B, which is still growing. You too can join our journey toward accessibility and the reinvention of industry practices. Join our offices in New York, San Francisco, Tel Aviv and Kyiv to take advantage of flexible remote work opportunities and work with amazing people.
Do You Have Verbiez DNA?
Verbiez has the initiative to bring goals and dreams to fruition with a can-do attitude and the motivation of true go-getters.
We’re a group of:
- Tech-savvy individuals who are always open to more growth and learning opportunities
- Adaptable and flexible people who thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Creative minds who rethink and question how to outperform past results
- Effective communicators who can promote and represent Verbit’s tech and brand