About the role
We are currently seeking to hire an Internal Communications Manager to join our HR team.
The Internal Communications Manager is a close advisor to our leaders, an advocate for employees spanning across three continents and five countries who speak different languages and embody different stories, as an ambassador of Verbit’s unified global culture.
In this role, you’ll work closely with subject matter experts and leaders across the organization to help in building Verbit’s global culture. You will be advancing and accelerating Verbit’s transformation to become one unified company as the world’s largest AI transcription company.
Your superpowers lie within insights into employees’ expectations, perceptions, and behaviors. You are empathetic and appreciative of different cultures and viewpoints and know how to balance the language of the heart and the one of the minds. You’ll need to be experienced with working across a matrixed international organization.
Every day is different, but in general, you’ll lead all aspects of internal communications from integrated, long-term communication programs you will design with your manager to more tactical and immediate efforts aimed at supporting employees’ needs at different stages of their Verbit’s journey.
- Lead planning, and execution for all internal communication programs
- Develop and manage trusted relationships across the organization to facilitate collaboration, insights, problem-solving, and feedback.
- Support a holistic employee experience and drive what will become Verbit’s unified global culture.
- Leverage insights from attitudes, perceptions, and behaviors to shape the planning of new experiences and strategies
- Plan and lead discovery, ideation, and problem-solving sessions with stakeholders that will translate into actionable communication plans.
- Measure and report on program performance with the relevant stakeholders
Requirements for the ideal candidate:
- 3-5 years experience in corporate communications
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, HR, English or similar
- Impeccable English communication and writing skills
- Passion for employees’ experience and well-being
- Considerable knowledge of communication strategies and mediums
- Effectiveness in navigating complex cross-culture environments
- Experience working internationally appreciated
- Startup and technology experience preferred
- Project management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead through influence
- Contagious positivism
What Makes Verbit Unique?
Verbit’s 500+ individuals share a vision of making all video and audio content accessible to everyone. Verbit’s in-house, AI-based solutions take live and recorded audio and video to the next level with the support of 35,000 human professional transcribers. Our captioning, transcription, translation and audio description are trusted by more than 3,000 customers globally, including leading universities, corporations, legal agencies and media entities to make their content accessible, engaging and interactive!
Verbiez are actively making the world more equitable for individuals with disabilities every day. After achieving the milestone of becoming a “unicorn company” and showcasing 6x revenue growth year over year, we are humbled and still fascinated by this ride. Verbit currently has a market cap of $2B, which is still growing. You too can join our journey toward accessibility and the reinvention of industry practices. Join our offices in New York, Tel Aviv and Kyiv to take advantage of flexible remote work
Our compensation for the Internal Communications Manager role ranges between $90,000 to $100,000 per year and will align with the candidate’s experience and skill set. In addition, Verbit offers a comprehensive benefits package, including Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life and AD&D Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and 401k with an employer match.
Verbit is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
#LI - Remote