About the role
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Software Architect to join our R&D teams.
This is an excellent opportunity to architect a large-scale infrastructure and employ state-of-the-art tools and techniques. Perform requirements shaping and mapping to architecture software components.
- Build the product architecture together with all R&D teams– interfaces, technology stack, deployment flowchart, and architecture process
- Provide technical and methodology guidance to the teams
- Be able to reduce complex problems into manageable pieces, define their interactions and communicate these concepts to all.
- Maintain a good cross teams relationship
- Understand and impact of merging acquired companies into Verbit
In order to be great at this job, you’ll need:
- 3 year experience in a System Architect role
- 10 years of software development experience building and designing large-scale systems.
- Hands-on experience with one of the following: Java / Python / Nodejs - Must
- Proficient with high-load systems and microservice-based architectures - Must
- Experience with cloud provider, particularly AWS or GCP.
- Experience with containers and serverless technologies - Must
- Experience with security requirements and implementation
- Fluent in English and Hebrew, both written and verbal
- Ability to work autonomously and as a team player – work with multiple teams in multiple countries.
What Makes Verbit Unique?
Verbit’s 500+ individuals share a vision of making all video and audio content accessible to everyone. Verbit’s in-house, AI-based solutions take live and recorded audio and video to the next level with the support of 35,000 human professional transcribers. Our captioning, transcription, translation and audio description are trusted by more than 3,000 customers globally, including leading universities, corporations, legal agencies and media entities to make their content accessible, engaging and interactive!
Verbit is actively making the world more equitable for individuals with disabilities every day. After achieving the milestone of becoming a “unicorn company” and showcasing 6x revenue growth year over year, we are humbled and still fascinated by this ride. Verbit currently has a market cap of $2B, which is still growing. You too can join our journey toward accessibility and the reinvention of industry practices. Join our offices in New York, San Francisco, Tel Aviv and Kyiv to take advantage of flexible remote work opportunities and work with amazing people.
Do You Have Verbiez DNA?
Verbiez has the initiative to bring goals and dreams to fruition with a can-do attitude and the motivation of true go-getters.
We’re a group of:
- Tech-savvy individuals who are always open to more growth and learning opportunities
- Adaptable and flexible people who thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Creative minds who rethink and question how to outperform past results
- Effective communicators who can promote and represent Verbit’s tech and brand