What Makes Verbit Unique?
Verbit’s 550+ individuals share a vision of making all video and audio content accessible to everyone. Verbit’s in-house, AI-based solutions take live and recorded audio and video to the next level with the support of 35,000 human professional transcribers. Our captioning, transcription, translation and audio description are trusted by more than 2,000 customers globally, including leading universities, corporations, legal agencies and media entities to make their content accessible, engaging and interactive!
Verbitizers are actively making the world more equitable for individuals with disabilities every day. After achieving the milestone of becoming a “unicorn company” and showcasing 6x revenue growth year over year, we are humbled and still fascinated by this ride. Verbit currently has a market cap of $2B, which is still growing. You too can join our journey toward accessibility and the reinvention of industry practices. Join our offices in New York, Canada, UK, Tel Aviv and Kyiv to take advantage of flexible remote work opportunities and work with amazing people.
Do You Have Verbitzer DNA?
Verbitizers have the initiative to bring goals and dreams to fruition with a can-do attitude and the motivation of true go-getters.
We’re a group of:
- Tech-savvy individuals who are always open to more growth and learning opportunities
- Adaptable and flexible people who thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Creative minds who rethink and question how to outperform past results
- Effective communicators who can promote and represent Verbit’s tech and brand
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
We are looking for a talented, passionate, and experienced HR Business Partner to join our HR team for 8 months’ time.
As an HRBP, you will be responsible for delivering end-to-end HR solutions, collaborating with managers to lead an insightful HR strategy. Design, lead and execute global HR projects, programs, and processes in all HR domains: team structure, leadership development, performance review, talent management & retention, recognition, compensation & benefits, etc.
The ideal candidate will address the business challenges and needs with creativity will have the ability to work independently and engage others, see the big picture with a hands-on approach, and have excellent communication and teamwork skills.
What you will do:
- Provide business partnership and coaching to managers and teams, support and execute people-related initiatives
- Design, lead and execute global HR projects, programs, and processes in all HR domains: team structure, leadership development, performance review, talent management & retention, recognition, compensation & benefits, etc.
- Leading cross-country initiatives and projects in future HR and future workforce management by interfacing with multiple global partners.
- Direct and coordinate HR activities in the employee life cycle
- Act as project manager for various HR programs
- Partners with Talent Acquisition, L&D, and Experience to support or implement people initiatives
- A truly hands-on experience with a rapid and complex changing work environment
- Practical knowledge in the areas of employee management, employee relations, compensation & benefits, employment law, organizational development, and employee development/learning
- A team player with a true drive to create a positive work environment.
- 3-5 years of working experience in an HR Business Partner role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Hebrew
- Deep knowledge of HR practices in the Israeli market.