What Makes Verbit Unique?
Verbit’s 500+ individuals share a vision of making all video and audio content accessible to everyone. Verbit’s in-house, AI-based solutions take live and recorded audio and video to the next level with the support of 35,000 human professional transcribers. Our captioning, transcription, translation and audio description are trusted by more than 2,000 customers globally, including leading universities, corporations, legal agencies and media entities to make their content accessible, engaging and interactive!
Verbitizers are actively making the world more equitable for individuals with disabilities every day. After achieving the milestone of becoming a “unicorn company” and showcasing 6x revenue growth year over year, we are humbled and still fascinated by this ride. Verbit currently has a market cap of $2B, which is still growing. You too can join our journey toward accessibility and the reinvention of industry practices. Join our offices in New York, London, Tel Aviv and Kyiv to take advantage of flexible remote work opportunities and work with amazing people.
Do You Have Verbitzer DNA?
Verbitizers have the initiative to bring goals and dreams to fruition with a can-do attitude and the motivation of true go-getters.
We’re a group of:
- Tech-savvy individuals who are always open to more growth and learning opportunities
- Adaptable and flexible people who thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Creative minds who rethink and question how to outperform past results
- Effective communicators who can promote and represent Verbit’s tech and brand
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
We are currently looking for a Sales Account Executive focused on the UK Market to join our Rest of the World (ROW) Sales team. In this role, you will find business opportunities and manage customer relationships. You will be directly responsible for the expansion of our customer base in the UK. We are looking for candidates, preferably in the London area, with a hybrid home/office working model (in our London office) but we are open for candidates from other locations in the UK.
- Daily prospecting activities to create and build a pipeline of new opportunities
- Introduce clients to the complexities of video captioning, clearly articulating Verbit’s value proposition and the uniqueness of our offering.
- Lead online presentations of Verbit platform and solutions
- Document proposed products in template proposals and deliver pricing
- Effectively engage internal product, operations, marketing, and partner team members to help advance opportunities
- Ability to effectively close new accounts in the UK market
- Provide active feedback to the Verbit product team to assist in refining our solution set
- Attend trade shows and conferences (virtual or in-person), actively engaging attendees and initiating conversations with prospects
- Maintain professional relationships with customers to grow Verbit presence within customer accounts
- At least 5 years experience in technology sales
- Prior experience in software as a service or platform as a service model
- Audio or video technology sales experience is a plus
- Knowledge of online video (encoding, management, delivery, etc.) a plus
- Ability to create self generated sales pipeline
- Proven track record of uncovering and closing new business, and meeting and exceeding quotas
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- #LI-Remote UK