Verbit’s smart transcription and captioning solution harnesses the power of artificial and human intelligence to provide over 99% accuracy, industry-leading turnaround time, and on-demand CART services. Our adaptive AI technology is customized for the higher education, legal and media industries. The company has more than 100 employees in Tel Aviv, Kiev and NY and has secured $65M of financing to date
As part of a dedicated Sales Team focused on Legal, Education, Enterprise (Fortune 1000) and Media/Entertainment customers, you will be responsible for qualifying and closing new business opportunities. You will help prospects understand their captioning and transcription needs, consulting regularly with Verbit’s product managers and operations team. You will guide stakeholders who are evaluating and making investments in captioning and transcription. You will maintain client relationships with stakeholders who are key to the decision-making and closing process. Sales will be conducted by email, phone, Zoom meetings.
- Close new Verbit accounts within the Legal, Education, Enterprise and Media/Entertainment verticals. Specific experience with Legal Services a plus.
- Manage a complex, enterprise solution sale
- Introduce clients to the complexities of video captioning, clearly articulating Verbit’s value proposition and the uniqueness of our offering.
- Lead online presentations of Verbit’s platform and solutions.
- Effectively engage internal product, operations, marketing, and partner team members.
- Document proposed products in template proposals and deliver pricing.
- Provide active feedback to the Verbit product team to assist in refining our solution set.
- Attend trade shows, actively engaging attendees and initiating conversations with qualified prospects.
- Maintain active and professional relationships with customers to grow Verbit’s presence within customer accounts (cross-sell).
404 5th Avenue
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum +3 years of enterprise software or video technology sales experience as well as experience in technology sales. Contacts within the Education technology, Legal Services and/or Media/Entertainment markets.
- Experience in software as a service models a plus.
- Knowledge of online video (encoding, management, delivery, etc.) a plus.
- Proven track record closing new business; success meeting and exceeding quotas.
- Proven success prospecting, building a pipeline, and moving opportunities through the sales cycle
- Experience proposing, presenting, and discussing solutions with C-level and other executive level decision-makers.
- Extremely high energy with stamina to perform consistently at a high level in a demanding environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong business acumen.
- Must be highly organized and able to prioritize; self motivated.
- Must be comfortable working in a dynamic and challenging environment where everyone works unconventional hours and “does it all”
404 5th Avenue