About the role
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Training Operations Lead to join our Operations team.
As a Training Operations Lead, you will hold several areas of responsibility including technical and professional support operations for community members (freelancers) undergoing training.
- Solving problems that involve several departments and systems
- Being very organized (managing raw data, administration of courses, user tracking)
- Being able to technically troubleshoot different issues – LMS, and other platforms
- Plan and implement the training flows for our freelancers’ community
- Creation and management of LMS integration, work with product and R&D teams
- Maintenance of Learning management system (LMS) - Docebo
- Ongoing control, update, documentation and evaluation of the training process
- Management of training KPIs and data analysis
- Management of support tickets
If you want to join our journey, you’ll need
- English proficiency - excellent written and verbal
- LMS – Must have 1-2 years of experience in LMS management (Docebo – an advantage)
- Fast learner
- Excel: High proficiency
- Strong Interpersonal skills
It will be even better if you have
- SQL, Tableau, Docebo LMS, Storyline, Camtasia
- Experience working with instructional design tools, such as Articulate 360, Camtasia, AI tools
What Makes Verbit Unique?
Verbit’s 500+ individuals share a vision of making all video and audio content accessible to everyone. Verbit’s in-house, AI-based solutions take live and recorded audio and video to the next level with the support of 5,000 human professional transcribers. Our captioning, transcription, translation and audio description are trusted by more than 3,000 customers globally, including leading universities, corporations, legal agencies and media entities to make their content accessible, engaging and interactive!
Verbit is actively making the world more equitable for individuals with disabilities every day. After achieving the milestone of becoming a “unicorn company” and showcasing 6x revenue growth year over year, we are humbled and still fascinated by this ride. Verbit currently has a market cap of $2B, which is still growing. You too can join our journey toward accessibility and the reinvention of industry practices. Join our offices in New York, San Francisco, Tel Aviv and Kyiv to take advantage of flexible remote work opportunities and work with amazing people.
Do You Have Verbiez DNA?
Verbiez have the initiative to bring goals and dreams to fruition with a can-do attitude and the motivation of true go-getters.
We’re a group of:
- Tech-savvy individuals who are always open to more growth and learning opportunities
- Adaptable and flexible people who thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Creative minds who rethink and question how to outperform past results
- Effective communicators who can promote and represent Verbit’s tech and brand