What Makes Verbit Unique?
Verbit’s 500+ individuals share a vision of making all video and audio content accessible to everyone. Verbit’s in-house, AI-based solutions take live and recorded audio and video to the next level with the support of 35,000 human professional transcribers. Our captioning, transcription, translation and audio description are trusted by more than 2,000 customers globally, including leading universities, corporations, legal agencies and media entities to make their content accessible, engaging and interactive!
Verbitizers are actively making the world more equitable for individuals with disabilities every day. After achieving the milestone of becoming a “unicorn company” and showcasing 6x revenue growth year over year, we are humbled and still fascinated by this ride. Verbit currently has a market cap of $2B, which is still growing. You too can join our journey toward accessibility and the reinvention of industry practices. Join our offices in New York, San Francisco, Tel Aviv and Kyiv to take advantage of flexible remote work opportunities and work with amazing people.
Do You Have Verbitizer DNA?
Verbitizers have the initiative to bring goals and dreams to fruition with a can-do attitude and the motivation of true go-getters.
We’re a group of:
- Tech-savvy individuals who are always open to more growth and learning opportunities
- Adaptable and flexible people who thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Creative minds who rethink and question how to outperform past results
- Effective communicators who can promote and represent Verbit’s tech and brand
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
We are looking for an HR Operations Manager to join our HR team at VITAC, a core division of The Verbit Group. VITAC's 35 years of captioning expertise together with Verbit's dual Artificial Intelligence + Human Intelligence method, makes us the most trusted solution for ensuring all video and audio content, both live and recorded, is accessible to everyone.
- The HR Operations Manager will be responsible for executing on all HR transactions and administration, supporting the HR team across North America
- Manage employee data, employee’s transactional changes, lifecycle processing including onboarding, data maintenance, reporting, analysis, job and salary changes and off boarding.
- Identify optimal solutions that meet the needs of the HR function by recommending process improvement, identifying opportunities for administrative efficiencies, and other alternatives based on specific needs
- Partner with the Director of HR to advise client departments on employee relations matters, including performance, training, and compliance.
- Assist with benefits administration, including leaves of absence, year-round employee enrollment, vendor management
- Completes all other HR data & transaction requests as needed
- Ensure data quality while maintaining and protecting confidential data with utmost scrutiny, judgment, and care
- Strong customer service focus, with a high level of responsiveness.
- Ability to proactively assist others Ability to anticipate customer needs.
- Supportive team player with a drive to create a positive work environment.
- Approachable with ability to diffuse a tense situation
- 3-4 years overall HR experience with emphasis on HR operations
- Experience in overall employee life cycle (hire to retire)
- Experience working with an hourly and salaried workforce in multiple states.
- Excellent communications with ability to deliver messages with tact and sensitivity
- Proven ability to provide good judgment ensuring integrity, compliance, & confidentiality
- Enjoys transactional work with ability to self-manage high volume workload
- Passion for continuous process improvement and simplification of routine deliverables
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with proven ability to organize and analyze data
- Location: Strong preference to candidates located near the Greenwood Village, CO office for Hybrid work schedule.
Our compensation for the HR Operations Manager role ranges between $60K-$70k annually and will align with the candidate’s experience and skill set. In addition, Verbit offers a comprehensive benefits package, including Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life and AD&D Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Paid Time Off and 401k.
Verbit is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.