We are currently looking for an Account Executive to join our VITAC team, focused on the media vertical. VITAC's 35 years of captioning expertise together with Verbit's dual Artificial Intelligence + Human Intelligence method, makes us the most trusted solution for ensuring all video and audio content, both live and recorded, is accessible to everyone.
In this role, you will find new business opportunities and manage customer relationships. You’ll be directly responsible for the preservation and expansion of our customer base.
- Close new business mainly within the media vertical.
- Introduce clients to the complexities of video captioning, clearly articulating Vitac’s value proposition and the uniqueness of our offering.
- Lead online presentations of our platform and solutions.
- Effectively engage internal product, operations, marketing, and partner team members.
- Document proposed products in template proposals and deliver pricing.
- Provide active feedback to the Vitac product team to assist in refining our solution set.
- Attend trade shows and conferences (virtual or in-person), actively engaging attendees and initiating conversations with qualified prospects.
- Maintain active and professional relationships with customers to grow Vitac’s presence within customer accounts (cross-sell).
- This is a remote position and can be based anywhere in the US with strong preference to candidates located in Pittsburgh, PA or Denver, CO.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum 2+ years of enterprise software or video technology sales experience as well as experience in technology sales.
- Experience in platform or software as a service models a plus.
- Knowledge of online video (encoding, management, delivery, etc.) a plus.
- Proven track record closing new business; success meeting and exceeding quotas.
- Proven success prospecting, building a pipeline, and moving opportunities through the sales cycle.
- Experience proposing, presenting, and discussing solutions with C-level and other executive level decision-makers.
- Extremely high energy with stamina to perform consistently at a high level in a demanding environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong business acumen.
- Must be highly organized and able to prioritize; self-motivated.
- Strong people skills and a consultative approach to selling are a real plus.
- Knowledge and experience with the Challenger Sales model a plus
- Must be comfortable working in a dynamic and challenging environment where everyone works unconventional hours and “does it all”.
Verbit is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.