About the role
We are looking for a talented, passionate, and experienced HR Business Partner to join our Tel-Aviv office. As an HRBP, you will be responsible for delivering end-to-end HR solutions, collaborating with managers to lead an insightful HR strategy, training, and consulting.
- Design and deliver targeted solutions with a high degree of focus on scale and growth
- Provide business partnership and coaching to mid-level managers
- Support and execute people-related initiatives
- Direct and coordinate HR activities in the employee life cycle
- Act as project manager for various people programs
- Identify and assess future and current training needs
- Partner with Talent Acquisition, L&D, Experience, and HR Operations to support or implement people initiatives
- Provide HR Partnership to employees at all levels to allow professional and "high touched" HR support and advisory
The Ideal Candidate
- 3+ years as an HR Business Partner in scaling teams- Must
- Collaborate closely and coaching managers and employees in all levels, to implement HR programs and initiatives
- Manage local employee development plans, talent, and performance management
- A hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement
- Ability to multi-task and to work through complexities in an ever-changing and high-growth business environment.
- Collaborator and a team player - an inclusive mindset and ability to build great relationships at all levels of the organization
- Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement
- Strong verbal and written communication and influencing skills (Hebrew and English)
What Makes Verbit Unique?
Verbit’s 500+ individuals share a vision of making all video and audio content accessible to everyone. Verbit’s in-house, AI-based solutions take live and recorded audio and video to the next level with the support of 35,000 human professional transcribers. Our captioning, transcription, translation and audio description are trusted by more than 2,000 customers globally, including leading universities, corporations, legal agencies and media entities to make their content accessible, engaging and interactive!
Verbitizers are actively making the world more equitable for individuals with disabilities every day. After achieving the milestone of becoming a “unicorn company” and showcasing 6x revenue growth year over year, we are humbled and still fascinated by this ride. Verbit currently has a market cap of $2B, which is still growing. You too can join our journey toward accessibility and the reinvention of industry practices. Join our offices in New York, San Francisco, Tel Aviv and Kyiv to take advantage of flexible remote work opportunities and work with amazing people.
Do You Have Verbitzer DNA?
Verbitizers have the initiative to bring goals and dreams to fruition with a can-do attitude and the motivation of true go-getters.
We’re a group of:
- Tech-savvy individuals who are always open to more growth and learning opportunities
- Adaptable and flexible people who thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Creative minds who rethink and question how to outperform past results
- Effective communicators who can promote and represent Verbit’s tech and brand