About the role
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced QA Architect to join our R&D Team.
- Plan, develop, and execute test strategy across our platforms
- Lead Quality assurance efforts that align with product objectives to ship products rapidly and with confidence
- Implement and evolve QA processes to get effective test signals and scale testing efforts across our services
- Partner with engineering and DevOps teams to leverage automation for scalable solutions to prevent regressions and ensure the reliability of product
- Plan and lead NFR testing
- Define guidelines and best practices for our automation and manual testing procedures
If you want to join our journey, you’ll need:
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a QA engineer with at least 4 years of automation experience
- BSc in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent
- Extensive experience designing tests for an enterprise SW solution
- Leadership, coordination abilities and ability to influence without authority
- Ability to define QA processes across development groups
- Experience leading non-functional testsExcellent communication skills (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong self-motivation; Excellent work ethic, dependable and responsible
What Makes Verbit Unique?
Verbit’s 500+ individuals share a vision of making all video and audio content accessible to everyone. Verbit’s in-house, AI-based solutions take live and recorded audio and video to the next level with the support of 5,000 human professional transcribers. Our captioning, transcription, translation and audio description are trusted by more than 3,000 customers globally, including leading universities, corporations, legal agencies and media entities to make their content accessible, engaging and interactive!
Verbit is actively making the world more equitable for individuals with disabilities every day. After achieving the milestone of becoming a “unicorn company” and showcasing 6x revenue growth year over year, we are humbled and still fascinated by this ride. Verbit currently has a market cap of $2B, which is still growing. You too can join our journey toward accessibility and the reinvention of industry practices. Join our offices in New York, San Francisco, Tel Aviv and Kyiv to take advantage of flexible remote work opportunities and work with amazing people.
Do You Have Verbiez DNA?
Verbiez have the initiative to bring goals and dreams to fruition with a can-do attitude and the motivation of true go-getters.
We’re a group of:
- Tech-savvy individuals who are always open to more growth and learning opportunities
- Adaptable and flexible people who thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Creative minds who rethink and question how to outperform past results
- Effective communicators who can promote and represent Verbit’s tech and brand