We're looking for a highly motivated Production QC to join our talented team.
- Auditing outgoing final transcripts with particular attention to the accuracy of the cover pages and certification pages.
- Conforming to a qualitative and quantitative metric to assess accuracy outcomes
- Coordinate with the cover pages training manager to discuss KPIs and build feedback or remediation loops
- Performing quality control of outgoing jobs based on customer-specific guideline and formatting standards
- Locating and defining new process improvement opportunities
- Collaborating with scheduling team to ensure on-time delivery of jobs
- Minimum 1 year of experience in transcription of legal proceedings (depositions, hearings, trials) - production, a plus
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy - a must
- Outstanding communication skills
- High-energy, positive attitude; must be motivated to work hard in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent English (written and verbal)
US 980 6th Avenue New York, NY 10018