We're looking for a highly motivated Scheduling Coordinator to join our talented team.
- This is a freelance position looking for evening and weekend coverage (US hours).
- Collaborating with the assignments manager and monitoring the workflow of the platform to ensure on-time delivery of jobs.
- Acting as a liaison between transcribers and Operations teams to communicate about issues or needs.
- Accommodate customer needs that affect scheduling decisions and requirements on a day-to-day basis.
- Locating and defining new process improvement opportunities.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy - a must
- Proficiency with Excel - a plus
- Experience in operations, scheduling, project management, or related field - a plus
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- High-energy, positive attitude; must be motivated to work hard in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent English (written and verbal)
US 980 6th Avenue New York, NY 10018