What Makes Verbit Unique?
Verbit’s 200+ individuals share a vision of making all video and audio content accessible to everyone. Verbit’s in-house, AI-based solutions take live and recorded audio and video to the next level with the support of 22,000 human professional transcribers. Our captioning, transcription, translation and audio description are trusted by leading universities, corporations, legal agencies and media entities to make their content accessible, engaging and interactive!
Verbitizers are actively making the world more equitable for individuals with disabilities every day. After achieving the milestone of becoming a “unicorn company” and showcasing 6x revenue growth year over year, we are humbled and still fascinated by this ride. You too can join our journey toward accessibility and the reinvention of industry practices. Join our offices in New York, San Francisco, Tel Aviv and Kyiv to take advantage of flexible remote work opportunities and work with amazing people.
Do You Have Verbitzer DNA?
Verbitizers have the initiative to bring goals and dreams to fruition with a can-do attitude and the motivation of true go-getters.
We’re a group of:
- Tech-savvy individuals who are always open to more growth and learning opportunities.
- Adaptable and flexible people who thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Creative minds who rethink and question how to outperform past results.
- Effective communicators who can promote and represent Verbit’s tech and brand.
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
We are currently looking for a Personal Assistant to join our Tel Aviv office.
In this role you will:
- Manage C-level executives' day-2-day schedule: Coordinate meetings, events, and conferences.
- Manage end-2-end executive's overseas travel –including ongoing support while abroad.
- Handle all personal and business-related issues for C-level executives.
- Manage executive's expense reports.
- Solve any problem or issue in real-time manner.
- Build working relationships with members of leadership and other key stakeholders.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3-4 years of work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, or similar role.
- Experience supporting executives, with a preference in hi-tech company environments.
- Must be able to complete office hours from 9:00-18:00, Sunday to Thursday with the flexibility to be available after hours/weekends as needed.
- Organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Resourcefulness and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Maintain professionalism and confidentiality.
- Ability to cultivate strong working relationships with leaders and other key stakeholders.
- Full proficiency in English and Hebrew (English mother tongue is a plus).
- Proficiency in office tool skills: Google apps, Microsoft office, DocuSign, Slack.