What Makes Verbit Unique?
Verbit’s 470+ individuals share a vision of making all video and audio content accessible to everyone. Verbit’s in-house, AI-based solutions take live and recorded audio and video to the next level with the support of 35,000 human professional transcribers. Our captioning, transcription, translation, and audio description are trusted by more than 2,000 customers globally, including leading universities, corporations, legal agencies, and media entities to make their content accessible, engaging and interactive!
Verbitizers are actively making the world more equitable for individuals with disabilities every day. After achieving the milestone of becoming a “unicorn company” and showcasing 6x revenue growth year over year, we are humbled and still fascinated by this ride. Verbit currently has a market cap of $2B, which is still growing. You too can join our journey toward accessibility and the reinvention of industry practices. Join our offices in New York, San Francisco, Tel Aviv, and Kyiv to take advantage of flexible remote work opportunities and work with amazing people.
Do You Have Verbitzer DNA?
Verbitizers have the initiative to bring goals and dreams to fruition with a can-do attitude and the motivation of true go-getters.
We’re a group of:
● Tech-savvy individuals who are always open to more growth and learning opportunities
● Adaptable and flexible people who thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment
● Creative minds who rethink and question how to outperform past results
● Effective communicators who can promote and represent Verbit’s tech and brand
About The Position
We are looking for a cyber security specialist to join our growing team. In the role you will operate independently and as part of a team to ensure our customer’s data, and related components are protected from cyber-attacks. The job description will include developing security systems, analyzing current systems for vulnerabilities, and handling any and all cyber-attacks in an efficient and effective manner. Candidates should have strong IT skills and a deep understanding of cyber hacker methodology.
- Support and lead security incident response in a cross-functional collaboration environment driving toward incident resolution
- Detection and identification of current and emerging security vulnerabilities and threats
- Work closely with Information Security Engineer and DevOps/ R&D team to test the efficacy of existing security controls and help create new detection
- Develop IR initiatives that improve our capabilities to respond to and remediate security events faster
- Working with several security systems (FW, Vulnerability scanner, EDR, Etc.)
● +3 years of experience with SOC, IR, or Malware Analysis
● 2 years of experience with Microsoft Sentinel, including writing alert rules and monitoring, Be MS Sentinel master and owner!
● AWS Cloud and On-prem knowledge
● Participate in forensic and incident response investigations, including large scale sophisticated attacks, conduct log analysis, host and network-based forensics, and malware analysis
● Generate and present a comprehensive and professional report of findings from investigations
● Build automation for identification, response, and remediation of malicious activity
● Reverse engineering; Red teaming; Malware analysis; exploit development;
● Security considerations of cloud computing, including data breaches, hacking, account hijacking, malicious insiders, third parties, authentication, APTs, data loss, identity and access, and OWASP attacks