What Makes Verbit Unique?
Verbit’s 500+ individuals share a vision of making all video and audio content accessible to everyone. Verbit’s in-house, AI-based solutions take live and recorded audio and video to the next level with the support of 35,000 human professional transcribers. Our captioning, transcription, translation and audio description are trusted by more than 2,000 customers globally, including leading universities, corporations, legal agencies and media entities to make their content accessible, engaging and interactive!
Verbitizers are actively making the world more equitable for individuals with disabilities every day. After achieving the milestone of becoming a “unicorn company” and showcasing 6x revenue growth year over year, we are humbled and still fascinated by this ride. Verbit currently has a market cap of $2B, which is still growing. You too can join our journey toward accessibility and the reinvention of industry practices. Join our offices in New York, San Francisco, Tel Aviv and Kyiv to take advantage of flexible remote work opportunities and work with amazing people.
Do You Have Verbitizer DNA?
Verbitizers have the initiative to bring goals and dreams to fruition with a can-do attitude and the motivation of true go-getters.
We’re a group of:
- Tech-savvy individuals who are always open to more growth and learning opportunities
- Adaptable and flexible people who thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Creative minds who rethink and question how to outperform past results
- Effective communicators who can promote and represent Verbit’s tech and brand
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
We are looking for an experienced Director of HR to support Global Operations throughout N. America and in Israel while leading an HR team that drives HR programs, practices, processes and policies. The ideal candidate will have a huge impact on our company, including organizational development, employee relations, employee engagement, satisfaction and performance management.
As a fast-growing company, the Director of HR will partner with HR Leadership in North America and Israel to set the tone and continue to build the foundation for a company that is projected to be over 1,000 employees by the end of 2022. This role is pivotal to our business success.
Develop and deliver an HR strategy for the Global Operations business unit that integrates and aligns with the business strategy and company-wide global HR strategy.
- Support future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and retention of our team members
- Develop programs for a variety of HR milestones throughout the employee lifecycle.
- Develop HR plans and policies (recruitment, onboarding, training, engagement, talent management, etc.)
- Continually strive to improve all HR processes and programs, identify and implement new & best practices
- Create programs to operationalize our corporate values
- Re-engineer processes to ensure maximum efficiency
- Engage and influence senior management to support and implement HR initiatives across the company
- Serve as the point of contact for employee relations
- Lead and focus through strong people analytics (business metrics and KPIs)
- Analyze the effectiveness of HR operations and policies
- Manage a performance appraisal process that encourages and rewards high performance
- Benchmark and manage our comp philosophy and benefits programs to ensure we remain competitive
- Hire, guide and evaluate the work of an international HR team
- Nurture a positive, high-performance culture
We are looking for candidates who can prove they are leaders and strategic thinkers, effective people managers and problem-solvers. If you are all these, and you have a solid HR background, we want to talk to you.
- At least 8 years overall HR experience including 3 or more as Director of HR or another senior HR role in high volume, high growth businesses
- Experience in HR planning and implementation
- Deep knowledge of HR functions (talent management, recruitment, etc.)
- Demonstrated process improvement capabilities and results, metrics-driven
- An excellent connector who collaborates, problem solves and can help celebrate wins while learning from mistakes and always keeping the team in mind
- A solid track record of influencing senior business leaders while demonstrating excellent judgment and decision quality
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
Verbit is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.