About the role
We are currently seeking a Strategic Customer Success Manager who is a dynamic leader. You will comfortably serve as the central point of contact for our strategic customers in the post-sales phase. Engagement will be with all personas including C-level. Building and maintaining exceptional relationships in this role is key!
- Leverage the company's resources and capabilities in creating and fulfilling value-based solutions, to meet customers' and the company's current requirements, expectations, and future potential
- Develop and deepen relationships with clients to ensure overall customer success and client satisfaction
- Monitor and analyze the traffic of our strategic partners, proactively identifying any potential challenges and working with internal teams to bring about resolutions
- Attend QBRs for all Strategic accounts
- Monthly health check update to all accounts and in-person with top accounts (where needed)
- Weekly emails to top accounts to update/report (where needed)
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty
- Ensure product adoption and focus on expansion opportunities
- Proactively consult with our customers to fully understand their needs and actively solve pain points
- Develop strong customer relationships that promote retention, stimulate growth(up-sell), recurring revenue, loyalty, and expansion
Requirements for the ideal candidate:
- 3+ years experience in account management or customer success role for enterprise clients
- Experience working with corporate and/or enterprise clients
- Analytical ability to identify and recommend solutions
- Self-motivation, proactive team player
- Innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
- Positive work ethic, ambitious and passionate attitude
- Excellent presentation and Demo skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Flexible working in a start-up environment and open to change
What Makes Verbit Unique?
Verbit’s 500+ individuals share a vision of making all video and audio content accessible to everyone. Verbit’s in-house, AI-based solutions take live and recorded audio and video to the next level with the support of 35,000 human professional transcribers. Our captioning, transcription, translation and audio description are trusted by more than 2,000 customers globally, including leading universities, corporations, legal agencies and media entities to make their content accessible, engaging and interactive!
Verbitizers are actively making the world more equitable for individuals with disabilities every day. After achieving the milestone of becoming a “unicorn company” and showcasing 6x revenue growth year over year, we are humbled and still fascinated by this ride. Verbit currently has a market cap of $2B, which is still growing. You too can join our journey toward accessibility and the reinvention of industry practices. Join our offices in New York, Tel Aviv and Kyiv to take advantage of flexible remote work.
The salary for the Senior Customer Success Manager role ranges between $110,000 - $115,000 annually and will align with the candidate’s experience and skill set. This position is also eligible for commission based on the achievement of revenue targets. In addition, Verbit offers a comprehensive benefits package, including Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life and AD&D Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and 401k.
Verbit is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.