About the role
We are looking for a NetSuite Administrator is responsible for leading the scoping, ongoing administration of, and training of our NetSuite ERP system.
- Manage configuration changes to fields, workflows, roles/permissions, form layouts, custom objects, custom record types, reports, saved searches and dashboards
- Develop training plans and documentation for NetSuite users, keep materials up to date, coordinate new user and ongoing training sessions
- Perform functional requirements gathering, documentation, gap analysis, process design, configuration and maintenance for systems based on changing operational and business needs
- Define, communicate, and manage a change management (release) process to develop and implement new NetSuite abilities and updates to existing application
- Work with various functions and end users to identify, document, and communicate standard business processes as they related to NetSuiteWork with various functions and end users to identify, document, and communicate standard business processes as they related to NetSuite
- Act as the primary point of contact for NetSuite application support, managing any escalations to NetSuite
- Research and keep current on NetSuite modules and functionality, also communicate trends and future needs from a business perspective to management
- Manage all aspects of NetSuite upgrades
- Work with our Global Finance and Accounting teams based in the Israel and US
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience with NetSuite administration and implementation
- Proven ability to configure solutions using SuiteBuilder, SuiteFlow and SuiteAnalytics as well as security configuration and other administrative setups
- Strong experience with creating saved searches, dashboards, custom reports, and providing user training
- Strong analytical capabilities coupled with business acumen needed to proactively solve problems facing the organization
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written to both technical and non-technical audiences that are in a geographically dispersed environment (conference calls, video chat, face-to-face)
- Ability to produce high quality documentation and analysis
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Familiarity with areas covering ERP (GL, Financials, Banking, Payables, and Receivables), CRM (Life cycle from Lead to Quote to Order), Electronic Funds Transactions, and Fixed Asset Mgmt
- Worked with the NetSuite Advanced Revenue Management module
- Experience with CPQ tools, Avalara, Integration middleware such as Jitterbit or Celigo
What Makes Verbit Unique?
Verbit’s 400+ individuals share a vision of making all video and audio content accessible to everyone. Verbit’s in-house, AI-based solutions take live and recorded audio and video to the next level with the support of 35,000 human professional transcribers. Our captioning, transcription, translation and audio description are trusted by more than 2,000 customers globally, including leading universities, corporations, legal agencies and media entities to make their content accessible, engaging and interactive!
Verbitizers are actively making the world more equitable for individuals with disabilities every day. After achieving the milestone of becoming a “unicorn company” and showcasing 6x revenue growth year over year, we are humbled and still fascinated by this ride. Verbit currently has a market cap of $2B, which is still growing. You too can join our journey toward accessibility and the reinvention of industry practices. Join our offices in New York, San Francisco, Tel Aviv, and Kyiv to take advantage of flexible remote work opportunities and work with amazing people.
Do You Have Verbitzer DNA?
Verbitizers have the initiative to bring goals and dreams to fruition with a can-do attitude and the motivation of true go-getters.
We’re a group of:
- Tech-savvy individuals who are always open to more growth and learning opportunities
- Adaptable and flexible people who thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Creative minds who rethink and question how to outperform past results
- Effective communicators who can promote and represent Verbit’s tech and brand