About the role
Take 1, a Verbit Company in the UK, is looking for an experienced Bookkeeper.
- Maintain and update accounting records by recording and posting transactions
- Manage ledgers
- Prepare appropriate schedules as requested
- Review and ensure all vendor invoices are authorized with appropriate approval prior to payments
- Review and ensure all customer invoices are appropriate and reconcile the purchase order / customer order, prior to billing on a monthly basis
- Tracking and reconciling bank account balances
- Participate in month-end and quarter-end close, working alongside a global corporate team meeting tight deadlines
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Fully qualified or almost qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Strong IT skills with preferable experience using NetSuite
- Team player who is very comfortable working as part of a larger team of a multinational company
- Ability to work in a fast paced and challenging environment
*This job requires eligibility to work in the UK.
Take 1, a Verbit Company, is a leader in transcription, access and localization services for the media and entertainment sector. Take 1 is headquartered in the UK and has been helping global media brands, such as Discovery Inc., ITV Studios America and NPR reach wider audiences through its comprehensive portfolio of transcription, access and localization services. The company specializes in start-to-finish transcription and captioning services for video content - from the time the first scene is filmed to the final release on air.