What Makes Verbit Unique?
Verbit’s 470+ individuals share a vision of making all video and audio content accessible to everyone. Verbit’s in-house, AI-based solutions take live and recorded audio and video to the next level with the support of 35,000 human professional transcribers. Our captioning, transcription, translation and audio description are trusted by more than 2,000 customers globally, including leading universities, corporations, legal agencies and media entities to make their content accessible, engaging and interactive!
Verbitizers are actively making the world more equitable for individuals with disabilities every day. After achieving the milestone of becoming a “unicorn company” and showcasing 6x revenue growth year over year, we are humbled and still fascinated by this ride. Verbit currently has a market cap of $2B, which is still growing. You too can join our journey toward accessibility and the reinvention of industry practices. Join our offices in New York, San Francisco, Tel Aviv and Kyiv to take advantage of flexible remote work opportunities and work with amazing people.
Do You Have Verbitzer DNA?
Verbitizers have the initiative to bring goals and dreams to fruition with a can-do attitude and the motivation of true go-getters.
We’re a group of:
Tech-savvy individuals who are always open to more growth and learning opportunities
- Adaptable and flexible people who thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Creative minds who rethink and question how to outperform past results
- Effective communicators who can promote and represent Verbit’s tech and brand
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
We’re looking for a goal-oriented, driven, and motivated Sales Development Representative to join our great team at the NY office.
In this role, you will be responsible for bringing the relevant opportunities in the Transcription & Caption market to our sales team. You will be required to get leads inbound or outbound and qualify them, conduct sales pitch over the phone, identify needs, budget, timeline, and decision-makers pitch the solution to all relevant stakeholders, and coordinate demonstrations. You will work in a dynamic, agile environment with highly talented team members.
What you will do:
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Identify key players, and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- High level of integrity and work ethic