What Makes Verbit Unique?
Verbit’s 500+ individuals share a vision of making all video and audio content accessible to everyone. Verbit’s in-house, AI-based solutions take live and recorded audio and video to the next level with the support of 35,000 human professional transcribers. Our captioning, transcription, translation and audio description are trusted by more than 2,000 customers globally, including leading universities, corporations, legal agencies and media entities to make their content accessible, engaging and interactive!
Verbitizers are actively making the world more equitable for individuals with disabilities every day. After achieving the milestone of becoming a “unicorn company” and showcasing 6x revenue growth year over year, we are humbled and still fascinated by this ride. Verbit currently has a market cap of $2B, which is still growing. You too can join our journey toward accessibility and the reinvention of industry practices. Join our offices in New York, San Francisco, Tel Aviv and Kyiv to take advantage of flexible remote work opportunities and work with amazing people.
TakeNote, a Verbit Company, is UK’s leading transcription and note taking service to a range of sectors including Market Research, HR and Corporate sectors. We are currently looking for a Technical Product Manager responsible for the effective scoping of product development and managing the product roadmap, releases, and in-life success, collaborating with all stakeholders to ensure product investments best achieve the specific internal and external objectives.
Key responsibilities and activities:
- Research and lead formation of product delivery strategy, making recommendations to and updating product steering group
- Form and manage the product roadmap
- Convert the roadmap to deliverable developments and manage process and progress, testing, and go-live
- Remain as point of contact for feedback through usage of new products, input to the evolution and optimisation of the product strategy
- Work with the Product Development Manager to populate and prioritise the development backlog and fulfil the product owner role during development planning sessions
- Understanding of product management and software development processes, challenges, common pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Confident verbal and written communicator comfortable with allocating tasks, ensuring delivery and dealing with all stakeholders including clients
- Technical competence to effectively work with development teams
- Capable researcher with commercial awareness to understand, validate and deliver customer value
- Organised, diligent, and reliable professional with track record of delivering software development and organising others to deliver to a common goal
- Experienced and highly capable of scoping, delivering, testing, and managing release of software development
Verbit is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.