About the role
We are currently looking for Strategic Account Executive who will be directly responsible for retaining and growing our existing customer base while ensuring that our customers extract as much value out of our platform and services as possible. This is an excellent opportunity to be in a pivotal role at a rapidly growing company where you can make a huge impact. You will be the face of Verbit in the market and lead our growth strategy.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key decision makers within portfolio of assigned Strategic Accounts
- Identify areas for growth within named strategic accounts
- Expand and deepen relationships within our strategic enterprise accounts with the purpose of accelerating sales and improving the overall customer experience
- Close new corporate/enterprise business & work closely with the customer success team on upsell/cross-sell with strategic customers
- Introduce potential clients to the complexities of audio transcription, video captioning, and translation services, presenting the Verbit value proposition and the uniqueness of our offering
- Lead online presentations and demos of the Verbit platform and solutions
- Collaborate internally with cross functional teams and provide active feedback to the Verbit product team to assist in refining our solution set
- Provide customized proposals and deliver pricing
Requirements for the ideal candidate:
- At least 5+ years selling SAAS or technology sales and/or services to the enterprise market.
- Prior experience managing complex deals selling to and within strategic accounts
- Proven negotiation skills; successful track record of closing new business and exceeding quota
- Knowledge of video captioning, transcription or translation services is a plus
- Experience creating professional proposals, presenting to customers, and discussing solutions with executive level decision-makers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong business acumen
- The successful candidate will have a goal-oriented, make-it-happen mentality; customer obsessed with a keen ability to understand customer requirements and decision-making criteria.
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Highly organized and able to prioritize
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to travel domestically at times
- Location: Anywhere US/Remote
What Makes Verbit Unique?
Verbit’s 500+ individuals share a vision of making all video and audio content accessible to everyone. Verbit’s in-house, AI-based solutions take live and recorded audio and video to the next level with the support of 35,000 human professional transcribers. Our captioning, transcription, translation and audio description are trusted by more than 2,000 customers globally, including leading universities, corporations, legal agencies and media entities to make their content accessible, engaging and interactive!
Verbitizers are actively making the world more equitable for individuals with disabilities every day. After achieving the milestone of becoming a “unicorn company” and showcasing 6x revenue growth year over year, we are humbled and still fascinated by this ride. Verbit currently has a market cap of $2B, which is still growing. You too can join our journey toward accessibility and the reinvention of industry practices. Join our offices in New York, Tel Aviv and Kyiv to take advantage of flexible remote work.
The salary for the Strategic Account Executive role ranges between $110,000-$120,000 annually and will align with the candidate’s experience and skill set. This position is also eligible for commission based on the achievement of revenue targets. In addition, Verbit offers a comprehensive benefits package, including Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life and AD&D Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and 401k.
Verbit is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.