VITAC is a core part of The Verbit Group, which emerged as a unicorn company with a $1 billion valuation after its recent Series D funding round. Together, the Group delivers the leading interactive transcription and captioning solution across the media, education, government, legal and corporate sectors. With the largest professional transcription and captioning workforce in the market, The Verbit Group delivers on all client needs quickly, accurately and at scale. VITAC's 35 years of captioning expertise coupled with Verbit's dual Artificial Intelligence + Human Intelligence method, make The Verbit Group the go-to, trusted solution for ensuring all video and audio content, both live and recorded, is accessible to everyone.
Here are a few reasons why you should become part of the VITAC SUCCESS team:
When you join us, you become part of a team that challenges and motivates each other. We take pride in fostering a collaborative, energetic workplace powered by creativity and innovation. We make a meaningful impact on our client’s businesses and their customers.
We’re looking for a goal-oriented, driven and passionate Senior Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Success engagement with the top media and entertainment, corporate and educational organizations in the US & Canada and soon, the world. You will have the opportunity to help build the Success team in your image of what Customer Success looks like to you.
The Senior Customer Success Manager is a dynamic leader who will comfortably serve as the central point of contact for our top-tier strategic partners in the post-sales phase. The ideal candidate leads with a consultative approach to help identify opportunities for Vitac to expand product adoption and expansion. Building and maintaining exceptional relationships in this role is key!
What you will do:
- Take personal responsibility for your personal book of business plus accounts within your team that need your assistance
- Develop automations that increase the customer's success and increase the visibility of account status to leadership
- Leverage the company's resources and capabilities in creating and fulfilling value-based solutions, to meet customers and the company's current requirements, expectations, and future potential
- Develop and deepen relationships with clients to ensure overall customer success and client satisfaction
- Forecast and track client account metrics plus monitor and analyze the traffic of our strategic partners, proactively identifying any potential risks and working with internal teams to bring about resolutions
- Becomes a Vitac/Verbit product and service expert and help assigned accounts ensure product adoption with a focus on expansion opportunities by introducing new products and opportunities, including cross-selling
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty and brand advocacy
- Proactively consult with our customers to fully understand their needs and actively solve pain points
- Develop strong customer relationships that promote retention, stimulate growth(cross-sell), recurring revenue, loyalty, and expansion
980 6th Avenue New York, NY 10018
The Ideal Candidate:
- 5 + years quota carrying work experience in customer-facing customer success, account management or strategic consulting roles preferably in the media industry. SaaS experience preferred
- Experience managing client relations within media and entertainment, education or corporate institutions
- Self-motivation, proactive team player that builds relationships with clients based on trust and respect
- Be an innovator that inspires customer loyalty, adoption and revenue growth
- Positive work ethic, ambitious and passionate attitude with excellent presentation and communication skills
- Experience with CRM and/or Customer Success systems (Salesforce, Catalyst, Gainsight, Totango, etc...)
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Flexible working in a start-up environment, open to change and wanting to build as you go
- Experience in leading and growing a team
- Experience in an enterprise sales environment and ability to partner with account executives in development and closure of sales opportunities is preferred
Nice to have:
- Experience in acessibility and building inclusion
- Knowledge of the video industry and video formats
- Experience in LMS platforms or Video hosting platforms (Kaltura, Panopto, etc…)
- Degree in a Technical Communications Program, Multimedia Production or Digital Production Management
980 6th Avenue New York, NY 10018